Pinnacle Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation - Olathe, KS

Pinnacle Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation - Olathe, KS has yet not published prices.

Would not recommend. There is a reason some places do not have a waiting list. Do not trust them with your loved one. Can not hold staff more than a few months.

Not impressed

We used this facility briefly for rehab care quite a few years ago. We were not satisfied with the care here, and would look elsewhere if we needed to look into skilled nursing or rehab care.

Was Good - Seem to be going downhill

The care and the cleanliness was very good. I’m a nurse and I was very impressed with it but in the last couple of months it seems to have gone downhill. Their social worker is wonderful but the care of the patients hasn’t been good. They wanted to put my mom on an antibiotic and I said no because she’s allergic. It took the so-called “nurse” 3 to 4 minutes to figure out she was allergic. They were making medication errors by giving her the wrong patient’s medication. Not good at all. The nursing staff has not been as on top of it and it smells more like a nursing home.