Pines Senior Living - Waycross, GA

I would recommend Pines Senior Living!!!

My Mother in law is doing as well as can be expected since moving into Pines Senior Living. The staff are doing everything the can to help her with this adjustment. The community is clean and they have a beautiful garden that the residents can help with and they can plant their own things. I have not tried the food but I have talked to other people and they like it.

Individualized Care

This has been a really great change for my loved one! We were really impressed with the attention they pay to the residents. They really get personalized care and are dealt with on an individual basis. Also, the food is really good! I've even had them cook me a couple meals! I'm just, overall, very satisfied!

The Pines Assisted living offers the comfort of home while its professional staff offers individual assistance to residents 24 hours/ 7 days a week.

This home offers private and semi-private rooms, a spacious and manicured private back yard to ensure our residents feel at home. Additionally our home cooked meals are prepared fresh 3 times a day as well as snacks that are served throughout the day.

The Pines Assisted Living is strategically located across the street from Satilda hospital in Waycross. In addition to our visiting nurse, medical help is literally across the street.

Transportation is available to all residents as needed.