Queen of Angels - Orange Park, FL

Great Care Home

This is a wonderful care home, and they have really bent over backwards to accommodate us. The staff is great, and providing my mother in law with great care. This care home is able to provide her with the personal care she needs. There is only 5 other residents that live in the home. We do feel she is safe, and in very good hands at this care home. I would recommend it.

Care at Queen of Angels

My husband and I are very pleased with the care given to his mother. She's well cared for and we recommend this care home for anyone who is looking to place a loved one. The staff including [Removed] are very loving, caring individuals who care deeply about the care of the residents.

They do a fantastic job

The Queen of Angels is a nice place. They do a fantastic job. They keep an eye on all there patients. They walk with them outside. They are very well trained. One's an RN. We just had a problem with the restroom doors. People with walkers couldn't get in. Other than that, it has been a great experience. The facility is always clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The value is pretty good.

Home Sweet Home

Don't judge the book by the cover. The owner and caregivers at Queen of Angels are the sweetest caring people you could ever wish to find. Our mother at age 94 and suffering from dementia quickly adapted to her first new home in 67 years. She was fed wholesome food, kept clean and groomed and was able to interact with the other tenants.

Feel the love

I was extremely fortunate to find this home in just two days thanks to aplaceformom.com.
It's not one of those fancy places with fountains and lush gardens.
It is a small modest home with caregivers who have a big heart. Everything is clean and orderly. One of the caregivers has a nursing degree from the Philippines. Wonderful aromas fill the home from Nutritious meals that are made from scratch.
Mother and the 5 other residents appear content and happy. Visitors are greeted with respect.
We are blessed to have found this new home for our mother.

Christa Townsends stay at Queen of Angels

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Queen of Angels the people were wonderful and took excellent care of our daughter. She is still talking about how nice everyone was in fact she is telling me that Pauline is a better cook. I would recommend them to anyone in fact just yesterday I recommended them to a friend with a family member who may be in need of care. Thank you Pauline and all the folks at Queen of Angels for making this such a good experience for my daughter.

Very clean place. Very frie...

Very clean place. Very friendly and helpful staff.