Spring Gardens of Orange Park - Orange Park, FL

Spring Gardens is a Godsend

We thank God every day for Spring Gardens. The owners and staff are true to their commitment to professionalism and compassion. They give a personal interest to each resident. Our mother had 3 major medical events while a resident. experiencing the response each time by the owner and staff proved to us that Spring Gardens was a correct decision. We found the facility comfortable and more than well maintained. Considering all that is offered, we were satisfied with the price structure.

The Best Place for Mom!

I could not have been more pleased or more grateful for the care my mom received at Spring Gardens. My mother received compassionate care every day she was there. In fact I am sure that Spring Garden was one of the best decisions that our family has ever made.

Very nice people,seem to be...

Very nice people,seem to be very caring. The home is clean,a little bit on the cluttered side,which I mean to much furniture for a small house. It was pleasant nice outdoor area. I am just not 100 percent sold. The price is very high for what they offer.