Lucas Caring Hands - Jacksonville, FL

A good home

This care home looked clean when I visited. The owner I spoke to was nice and helpful. They do offer some activities. This home did not have an opening when we were ready to move mom.

We toured this clean and nice community. The staff are very nice and we were very happy with the the tour. He did not want to share a restroom with someone eles. We would recommending this community.

Best place in Jacksonville, FL

This is the best place our family has found in the city of Jacksonville for my wife who suffers from dementia. The facility looks just as shown on their web site. The residents appear contented and well looked after. The staff seems to like what they do. My wife has other problems, they work very hard to make sure she get all the help and medical attention she needs.

She was in a larger more expensive place. Their lack of attention put her in the hospital. Lucas Caring Hands is just the opposite. Would hate to have to move her from there.