[Name removed] was great answered all my questions. All of the residents seemed to really enjoy being there. Employees were calling the residents by name and noticing different things. like one had gotten her hair cut really left an impression.

Food Quality

The quality and choices has dropped constantly in the last several months.
Often food is served cold when it should be warm. (BUT WHAT THE HECK, THEY’RE JUST OLD PEOPLE)
Makes me sick that our widows and widowers are treated that way.
They changed Gen. Manager’s several months ago.
Possibly one reason service has gone down.
Beautiful place with wonderful residents and the serving staff are great.
Now I have seen this first hand.
I will remain anonymous as my loved one may suffer because of my complaints.
On the surface everything is beautiful.
But when you see this happening, you have to say something.
This is a 2018 assessment and since my loved one has moved in the quality of food has gone.
I have eaten there a number of times and I know this complaint is valid and true.
Sincerely,
Anonymous

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, we appreciate the feedback you have provided. Your review has been forwarded to the regional and community management teams. The general manager, Zackery, is looking into this and will be taking any necessary steps. If you wish to speak with him further, you can contact him at [removed].

As of 12/08/2017: The smallest studio starts at $1,700. And there's a one-time non-refundable fee of $2,700. Even though it can be spread over three months ($900/mo)], that's a lot of money that's neither refundable or applied to rent. No swimming pool or security (not gated nor secured entry access to building). Otherwise, lots of amenities offered.

Love One Enjoying Her Time In This Community

My grandmother is really enjoying her time here in this community. She really likes it, and doing great. I know she is safe, and in good hands. She is very active, and has made some new friends. They provide good meals, and everything is working out well. It is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for my family.

An ok community

The residents spend a lot of time in the dining hall each day as it takes hours for them to receive their food. The food is good and healthy. They do offer a good variety of activities. The community is clean and the staff are nice. They do offer trips out, however they only offer one pick up time.

Nice community

Pinegate is a nice community. They keep it clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and they do offer activities for those who want to participate, I enjoy reading myself. They also have entertainment come into the community. They offer three meals a day. Some of the choices offered are a little off the wall for my choice of meals. There are buses for going outside of the community but the two different times I've signed up the bus driver never called me back, so I've given up on that. I'm waiting for my wife to join me and so as she gets out of rehab, she is more outgoing and talkative so I think it will get better once she gets here. I would recommend Pinegate to others, it all depends on their likes and dislikes.

A tour

This looks like a nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice and they seem to offer some nice activities. This community felt a little more enclosed than what my loved one was looking for.

I would move in

The food is really good and they offer good sized portions. The staff have been helpful and encouraging. The community is very nice and well maintained. Mom has started to participate in some of the daily activities. We liked that they offer a variety of room sizes. I would recommend this community.

I Can't Be Any Happier

My experience has been great. I'm very happy with all they do for me here. I am happy I made the move to the community. Wonderful staff are running the place and they do wonderful for me and the residents here.

Care for Grandparents

This is a nice community for good care. The staff are very nice and caring to my grandparents needs. We like that the staff take good as far as the cleanliness of the community. They do offer activities for them to participate. We would highly recommend this community for the care and value of a loved one.

Mother in Law is doing Well At this Community

My mother is doing well here at this community, and we are pleased with all they have done for us. This is a nice community. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything is very nice and clean. The staff is good, they are taking good care of her and her needs. There are nice activities available for the residents. The meals are good for the most part. We know she is safe and good in hands here. I would recommend this community, it is a nice place.

Wonderful Tour!!

My tour of this community was excellent, the staff was all very friendly and gave us lots of useful information about there facility. All of the people had such positive energy and where very welcoming to my mother and I. We plan to move into this community after the first of the year.

A Work In Progress, But Overall a Decent Community

My father is doing well here, but I do have to stay on top of them to get things done. The cleanliness of the community could use some improvements. My father takes it upon himself to clean outside, but we are paying a nice amount of money he should not have to do that. I do have micromanage the staff at times. It isn't bad community, but it is still a work in progress for us here. I would recommend it, but with some warnings.

Things are going very well.

Things are going very well with Pinegate and so far, we do not have any complaints. The staff is friendly and helpful, the facility is nice and clean and the level of care is great. So far, it has been a good experience.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Pinegate, I'd give them high marks across the board. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff is friendly and professional. They're taking excellent care of our loved one, we're entirely satisfied!

really good experience

It has been a really good experience that we have had with Pinegate. I do not have any complaints. They were really friendly, addressed all of our questions adequately, and mom is much happier now that she is there. She is interacting and her mental and physical health have both improved.

A Caring Environment!

My mother moved into Pinegate 3 weeks ago and she is so happy there! The staff is wonderful, from food service to housekeeping to management! Everyone made it a point to make her feel welcome to a new home. She had been so stressed to have to move out of our home and the transition was so smooth. We feel great about her decision! Thank you, Pinegate Folks!

It's more than I thought was available.

I moved here after not such a great experience across the street. We are able to be there together, my husband and I. It's more than I thought was available. Everything is clean, and the staff is friendly. All meals are provided 24-7, and are very good. It's gracious and large, and well designed for elder issues. Anything I felt we needed, like an extra grab bar they were able to install for me right away. They are really good. They have an office for home health care on site. They have the beauty shop and a chapel and a small library, and a game area, and they do 4-5 activities everyday. It really is wonderful!

very helpful

I really like that it is all in house, with the doors locked at night, and people checking regularly on the residents. We have not had any problems, and the people there have been very helpful.

Nice facility. Parents not...

Nice facility. Parents not ready for this level of care-help just yet.

A place for brother

Pinegate has been just what we needed for my brother @ this time.We really love it here.

Every one there is very nice and helpful

Every one there is very nice and helpful

Nice place for elderly with minor nee...

Nice place for elderly with minor needs. Everyone very nice and friendly.

Happy People

It seems that everyone who works in management, genuinely cares about the residents!

Our real value lies in the intangibles, such as a feeling of independence, peace of mind, happiness and fulfillment. Three nutritious chef-prepared meals are served each day in the elegantly appointed dining-room. It’s a perfect time for socializing with friends and neighbors. Our menu variety offers choices to accommodate residents’ special dietary needs. Transportation is a key in maintaining independence. Which is why at each residence a climate-controlled bus is available for trips to appointments, shopping and group activities. Residents do not have to be concerned with the inconvenience of driving in traffic, especially during inclement weather. Each residence has an activity director who plans activities both on and off-site. Examples of popular activities are movie nights, exercise and craft classes, and trips to local attractions, such as museums. In addition, residents can enjoy the game and billiards room, library, large screen television lounge and barber/beauty salon. In each facility, nothing is more important than the comfort and safety of our residents. Each apartment features a sprinkler system, smoke detectors and emergency pull-cords that link them to resident-managers around-the-clock. You won’t find any hidden costs or fees in our community. There is no lease or buy-in fee. In addition, all the utilities except telephone are included in the monthly rent. Enjoy your retirement living and come visit us! Schedule your personal tour and complimentary lunch, we will show you our gracious lifestyle.