Direct answer to prayer

One of my most difficult days was when I had to accept that I was no longer able to care for my grandmother. I found Pine Tree Villa through a friend and I believe it was a direct answer to prayer. There is almost no turnover with staff, the place is clean and the smell of meals being prepared always makes you hungry. The staff went out of their way to treat my grandmother with dignity, care, and respect. They sang to her, danced with her, did her nails, makeup and hair and she was always clean. The administrator plans social events throughout the year with amazing food and fun entertainment. There are various groups such as therapy dogs and choirs who come in regularly as well. My grandmother recently passed and we all cried together as one family, because when you have a loved one at Pine Tree Villa that's what you are, family.

Review of Pine Tree Villa - Cameron Park, CA

This facility was very old needed paint carpet. new furnishings. Not bright and cheery. Room was boring furnishing old facility in all not as clean as i expect. living room all recliners set to watch tv. small area to eat kitchen not really efficient.Not a quality facility for the cost

Great Experience!

I had a very positive experience at Pine Tree Villa. Unfortunately, my mom was only there from mid February to mid-April before she passed away, but the care was wonderful....And so was the support to our family during what was a really sad, stressful time.

Best Place EVER!

It is fabulous, it is the best place I have ever ever, ever seen. My husband is so happy and well taken care of. Oh my God, those people up there, I can't say enough about them. He gets a bath every day, his bed is changed, they powder him and put oil on his skin. Everything is on time, 7:30 breakfast, 11:30 lunch, 4:30 dinner. They walk him back and forth all day. He’s now walking like a normal person and not shuffling anymore. They shave him and do his nails and toes. It is God's heaven for the elderly. I think God pushed me to that place. It is not in a very good neighborhood in Cameron Park, but it's what's inside that matters. I spent Christmas Eve with him. In the morning, they were right on schedule, I watched what they did, and it was unbelievable. You could hear the coffee and eggs and bacon. Whatever he wants they give him. They have a monitor on him and a thing that slides out. They don't like him to sleep in bed because he will fall, but the chair is perfect for him. They help him to the bathroom and have given him a big bell to ring. The doors are open, they are not shut. There are four other men there, and it’s wonderful.

Clean, rooms are nice. Rates over $30...

Clean, rooms are nice. Rates over $3000.00

Pine Tree Villa provides care for both ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients. We are committed to providing your loved one a warm and caring environment with 24 hour staffing and assistance they need. You will find the special comforts of home that promotes and enhances a positive quality of life for our residents.

Our Mission:
Safety, Comfort, Respect, and Excellent Personal Care.

Our Hope:
Each resident comes to feel as though they are home and we are their extended family. Family visits are encouraged and welcome.

Loving home environment with spacious living arrangements and common areas.

Private or semi-private rooms.

Backyard with neatly landscaped grounds.

Security system, automatic overhead sprinklers and smoke detectors are in place to ensure the safety of our residents and staff.

Adequate number of staff to provide 24 hour care and supervision to meet all needs of the resident.