Conforts Manor - El Dorado Hills, CA

Would have done it differently

We found that the initial tour and information given was not was really provided.
Staff was not capable of dealing with a lot of needed care for our mom even though they assured us they could care for her. There was one staff member that dealt with all of our mom's needs but they were only there on the weekends. Questions and concerns were pretty much brushed off it seemed that the staff was more concerned for the care of the facility than the residents. There were a lot of remarks made from other residents that drew some red flags of concern.
The menu was not was we were told a lot of pre packaged foods with a high salt content mainly canned not fresh.
There was some concern as to how long bulk food was being held and still served after the level of safety.
There were no scheduled meal plans or activities outside of the TV, no attempt to engage in anything but the TV.

My father's home

This is a great community for my father. He likes the staff that is kind and respectful and caring. The community is always clean and maintained. He is happy with the nice variety of meals that are offered. He is liking the activities. We would recommend the care and the value to other families.

A nice home!

My recommendation for this home would depend on the person needing the care. The staff are wonderful and patient. The food is average and they do not offer any activities. The home is kept clean. I was not impressed with the assistance given to me by A Place for Mom.

Review of Conforts Manor - El Dorado Hills, CA

the home is very clean nice. The cna is very nice. The place was too quiet for my Mothers needs no one to interact with. Did not price because it was not what we needed.

very good experience

The place is extremely clean. Vincent (the owner) is very good.

They could probably use a few more activities.

Other than that everything with Conforts Manor has been a very good experience.

House was immaculate, roomy and very comfortable. Vincent was extremely knowledgeable and caring. A great place!

A truly nice care home with experienced staff and owner.

My sisters and I toured Conforts Manor and found it to be in a very nice, upscale neighborhood. The neighborhood is quiet and there's a small park just a few doors down from the home. The home is a one story newer home that's nicely decorated and feels like your home. We met with Vincent Nguyen, the owner, and I found him to have a good sense of humor and very knowledgeable about the care of a dementia resident (which my father has). There are two caregivers and I met one caregiver. I'm sorry to say that I can't remember her name, but she has 30 years of experience caring for the elderly. After talking to both Vincent and the caregiver we were comfortable with choosing Conforts Manor and please believe me when I say that we have looked at many facilities and care homes and Conforts Manor met and exceeded our expectations. Unfortunately, circumstances changed and we didn't get to place Dad at Conforts Manor but if the need arises again we won't hesitate to see if there's an available room at Conforts Manor.

they're wonderful

I looked at a lot of different places. When I walked in Conforts Manor it was very very clean, and I got a very warm homey feel from the place. They've taken really good care of my mother. It's a wonderful place, very happy to have mom there, and would highly recommend Conforts Manor to anyone.

The BEST home for Mom.

We placed my Mom at Conforts Manor about 6 weeks ago after looking at quite a few places. I cannot say enough good things about this home and the care my Mom receives. The caregivers are outstanding and already feel like part of the family. I don't worry about anything anymore. I feel my Mom is actually thriving here. We couldn't ask for a more perfect home for Mom

Wonderful, caring staff

My mother, who has advanced dementia recently moved into Confort Manor. She requires considerable physical care. The staff has been very aware of and attentive to all of her needs. Confort Manor is always extremely clean and meals are appetizing and nutritious. The atmosphere is very home like.

Great Residential Care Home

Conforts Manor is very clean, nicely decorated, and pleasant for my mother to live in and to visit. The staff seem caring and responsive to my mother's needs. The price is reasonable and consistent with what other homes are charging.

They are flexible and work with my mother's dietary needs. This facility has men and women which I found to be a good fit for my mother. They provide transportation and work with me to make sure my mother is well cared for.

My mother has a limited budget, and I toured several homes in surrounding cities. This home was by far the cleanest and nicest I toured. Also close to home which was great!

Really nice house. Close location to...

Really nice house. Close location to me.

Very nice home and well kept. Residen...

Very nice home and well kept. Residents seemed closer to my mother in age. I'm not sure how well my mother would get along with men in close proximity. Owner seemed very bright and attentive. The residents seemed happy to be there.

YOUR HILLSIDE HAVEN Nestled into the rolling hills, tucked away privately off a quiet road. It's a type of living gives residents the best of both world-the feeling of being slightly re-moved from the everyday pressured pace, yet really just a short drive to all the conveniences we're frequent on a daily basis. Rooms and common areas are bright and attractive, and the kitchen area offers a center island for multiple residents to join in cooking activities. Multiple living spaces with comfortable couches, loveseats, and recliners provide social areas, TV and movie watching, and room to read or engage in hobbies.

We understand the uniqueness of every resident in our home. Our care plan is designed to support and assist the daily needs of the resident and each individual so that they can enjoy the comforts of a home, allowing them to live as independently as possible with peace of mind that they are well taken care of.