Compassionate Senior Care - Folsom, CA

Visited today 2/5/14. Looks...

Visited today 2/5/14. Looks good... room a little on small side

It was enchanting and clean when we first visited. I think that if you want to see it for what it is go by without an appointment., or make an appointment, and show up the day before. If your loved one has a certain level of dementia I would not reccommend them, nobody there has the medical training. I have seen one of the girls get agitated with a resident. It's a great place if you have somebody that just needs the physical help, but if they are having memory loss it's not the right fit. They need to improve the food for what we pay there, it is almost never meat, and if there is meat, it's usually frozen. There's a lot of pasta and potatoes.

Beautiful Master Bedroom

The only room they had available was the master bedroom which was too much money. It was beautiful. It was a huge big mater bedroom with a master bath suite. It would be very nice for a couple that wanted to stay together but it was just too much space and too much money for my aunt.

We pride ourselves in offering a personal and professional service for the care and well being of each of our residents.

Our goal is to increase the overall health and wellness of the community.