Pine Ridge Health Care LLP - Livingston, TX

Pine Ridge Health Care LLP - Livingston, TX has yet not published prices.

5 STAR

They are all very helpful, courteous and considerate of their patients and residents. I, myself, became close to alot of them. It seems like one big happy family. I would Pine Ridge to anyone

I have to say I have no complaints. The nurses and staff have been really wonderful to me. Everyone has been very nice and caring. They met all my needs in a timely manor and everything was clean and smelled good. The therapy has been helping me a great deal. Overall I would stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone who wants great care with wonderful staff members.

Very Good Care

They have done everything the can to make it possible for my sister to stay there. Right now I think the financial person and I have two different ideas of what the bill was supposed to be. My sister has hospice and medicare pays 100% of that and that's not what Pine Ridge thinks. They sent me a bill that's $2000 more than what the real bill should be. I'm not paying until we get that sorted out. That's the only issue I'm having with them.

Otherwise it's nice, it's clean, it does not smell, and the staff is very friendly. They've taken good care of my sister, they really have. They're a nursing home and rehab too so it just depends on what you need.