Petal's Personal Care Home II - Lawrenceville, GA

Not very happy with quality of care!!

My dad was only at this community for a short period of time and I am not very happy with how things went for him. We had to move him out of this place because the lack of care the staff had provided him. The staff did not follow through with anything that we where promised and I would not recommend it to anyone. I am upset that my dad had to go through what he did.

Most Reasonable and Most Compassion

I highly recommend this home. They picked my aunt up and brought her to the home for therapy and help after a shoulder surgery.They were able to get her on the correct medication to help her feel better. With her having Dementia and Alzheimer, they, treated her awesome. She got amazing care and they liked her. She was very happy and she liked the atmosphere. The staff are caring and compassionate and created a relationship and have been keeping in contact with her after she left. They were the most reasonable place and they were willing to work with us on the financial part.

Wonderful Caring People

Petal's PCH has proven to be even better than I expected. The residents are well cared for, the home is always clean, and smells good. The meals smell good as well. Our resident has proven to be a handful as she has been diagnosed with dementia, but they take it in stride, and continue to take wonderful care of her. As I have been told by more than one member of their team, "It's what they do". I am never worried that she is not in wonderful hands. I just love all the folks who I have trusted my family member with. They have been a God-send.

Mom's Care

This is a great services for families who needs help with a loved one. All of my questions were answered by the understanding staff. I would of been happy if my mom would of wanted to have the great assistance that is offered by this service. I would recommend the care to other families.

Good caregivers

They have done pretty good as far as looking after her and communicating with me. There were a couple of bumps in the road about medication and the doctor, but nothing too bad and we have the situation worked out now. They keep her clean and taken care of.