Peristyle Metairie Heights - Metairie, LA

Paristyle on Richland

It is so hard to to trust your love ones care to anyone, but we felt that Peristyle was the place for our dad. It is run by the nicest ladies who really cared for my father. The owners knocked themselves out to make sure we were happy with everything. The price is fair and we felt that a small home was the best for us. We were only there for a short time, my father passed away, but we could not have asked for more.

I would recommend Peristyle

My father was one of the first residents in this home and we were only there for 16 days, but we loved the staff. They worked so hard to keep everything clean and beautiful. They were so kind to us. I was so glad that my father was with such wonderful people when he passed away.

They treated us very well there.

Unfortunately we didn't get to be here long, before our loved one took a turn for the worse. During our time there, they were very helpful, and it was clean, the staff was friendly. We didn't have any concerns or complaints at all. They treated us very well there.