Beau Provence - Mandeville, LA

Small tight-knit community

This community is wonderful. It’s a smaller facility and they have enough caregivers per resident. The staff members are there all the time and you can tell they really enjoy being here. My mother-in-law is in the memory care unit and they have a very well organized schedule. Everything here is planned from the beginning to the end of the day. The entire place is on lockdown and if someone is missing, they know it right away. My husband and I don’t have to worry anymore. I would recommend this community in a heartbeat!

Very Pleased with This Community

My father is in good hands in this community. We are very pleased with his move here. They are taking good care of him, and his needs. He is dealing with some health issues at the moment, and we are comfortable with the care he is receiving overall. The community, and his room are neat, and tidy when we come to visit. They provide good meals, and offer nice activities for the residents. I would recommend this community, it is a good community for your love one.

Outstanding Care

My mom moved into this community for good care. We did like the staff and they were caring and friendly to our needs. They had a lot of social activities for my mom to be involved. We really liked the menu very much. We would recommend everything about this community. The cost was a little more then what we could do at this time.

Peace of Mind

Everything is going very well for my sister since her move to this community. She is being cared for very well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is great and very friendly. She is improving, and is in a good place. They have provided me with a peace with of mind.

It Is Going Well Here

This community only accepts patients that have memory loss issues. My mother-in-law is there and we like the place. It is nice and clean. The care is excellent and the facility is clean. They have lots of activities for the residents. It is geared towards people with dementia. the food is good and it is very nice. Everyone is locked inside, it makes me a little uncomfortable but I guess it's to keep them safe. They have courtyards too.

Took A Tour!!

I took a tour of the community, unfortunately my father did not get the chance to reside here. During my tour the guide was very knowledgeable and answered my questions. The tour was quick but i was able to see that the community was clean. The staff met along the way were friendly. I felt the community was above average it was really nice.