Peaceful Manor - Farmington Hills, MI

Peaceful Manor is a licensed AFC home located on a beautifully landscaped one acre lot in Farmington Hills with a modern state of the art facility and a professionally decorated interior. We are located east of Orchard Lake Road and south of 10 Mile Road in Oakland County Michigan.
Our goal here at Peaceful Manor is providing personal services that facilitate the highest level of independence possible for each resident which also fit their mental status and physical capabilities.
In a warm and welcoming home atmosphere, we offer excellent quality assisted living for seniors. Our charming and comfortable home encourages social interactions, has beautifully furnished rooms, and exceptionally clean living conditions. We offer around the clock full care, delicious home cooked meals, and a private and peaceful backyard to be enjoyed by all.
Thank you for your interest in Peaceful Manor Home and we hope to hear from you!

would recommend

The cleanliness at Peaceful Manor was almost at an OCD level, which is great. The staff there is awesome. I almost wish mom could have spent more time there. The staff was really friendly. My mom was actually excited about being there. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Excellent place

After previous trials in other Institutions, I finally found a place I could trust that my loved one will be taken care in the appropriate way.
Peaceful Manor is really a peaceful place, with the warmth of a home, with the enormous value of generous attention to all personal needs, with affection, with empathy and with professionalism, all in a natural manner, without any apparent effort.
I am very grateful to Machelle Prampipat, who directed me towards this place.