Peaceful Manor - Farmington Hills, MI

Peaceful Manor is a licensed AFC home located on a beautifully landscaped one acre lot in Farmington Hills with a modern state of the art facility and a professionally decorated interior. We are located east of Orchard Lake Road and south of 10 Mile Road in Oakland County Michigan.
Our goal here at Peaceful Manor is providing personal services that facilitate the highest level of independence possible for each resident which also fit their mental status and physical capabilities.
In a warm and welcoming home atmosphere, we offer excellent quality assisted living for seniors. Our charming and comfortable home encourages social interactions, has beautifully furnished rooms, and exceptionally clean living conditions. We offer around the clock full care, delicious home cooked meals, and a private and peaceful backyard to be enjoyed by all.
Thank you for your interest in Peaceful Manor Home and we hope to hear from you!

I'm in communication with Monica on 9/29 and she has one opening in a semi private room. Sounds very homey and nice. But we need to visit to see if the place really would work. $3K/month. Can care till end of life. Updated: My sister Mary visited and found Monica to be lovely and the home to be beautiful, lots of flower and obvious care for others. MOM DOESN'T NEED THIS LEVEL OF CARE YET, but we'll hold onto this for the future.

This is a Wonderful Place

Peaceful Manor is a wonderful place. Our only regret is that we did not find this place first. We had to move my mother from a assisted living facility because they wanted her in nursing care which was not needed. We found Peaceful Manor and was immediately impressed with the facility but more importantly the people. We move her shortly afterwards. Since she has been there we are even more impressed with her care and the great people working there. We had her in a very nice assisted living facility but my mother is doing much better since she has arrived here. Our family thinks this is just about as close to home as we are going to get. Monica, her staff and her family really makes a difference. Most importantly to us, we will not have to move her again. We have looked at many different places in trying to find the best fit and no place has come close to Peaceful Manor! IHMO if you don't check out Peaceful Manor you are missing out on a jewel of a place.

Exceptional Employee

Monica is such a doll! She bakes homemade apple pie for the residents and she provides a high level of care. The community is clean and above expectations. I have seen the food and it looks good with no complaints from Mom. There are plenty of activities for my mom to join. I couldn't be happier for putting my mom in a place like this!

Perfect Place

We were so happy to find Monica! She was so helpful in many ways, from getting a better hospice nurse to very carefully reviewing the meds, getting the favorite foods that would encourage eating to her compassionate & tender approach. It put our minds and hearts to rest to know our mother was in such good hands.

would recommend

The cleanliness at Peaceful Manor was almost at an OCD level, which is great. The staff there is awesome. I almost wish mom could have spent more time there. The staff was really friendly. My mom was actually excited about being there. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Excellent place

After previous trials in other Institutions, I finally found a place I could trust that my loved one will be taken care in the appropriate way.
Peaceful Manor is really a peaceful place, with the warmth of a home, with the enormous value of generous attention to all personal needs, with affection, with empathy and with professionalism, all in a natural manner, without any apparent effort.
I am very grateful to Machelle Prampipat, who directed me towards this place.