Partners 'n Care - Riverside, CA

No Problems With Them

The home was great and we loved everything about it. They were very caring and no one had complaints.

Stress Relieved

When we first contacted Partners N Care we were under a lot of stree due to the fact the home mom was in was closing immediately.[Removed] was very kind and helpful. Mom has been with Partners N Care for about three weeks now. I'm very happy the care she is receiving. The house is very clean and efficiently run. I've been kept well informed about any change in her health.

Karen has been Excellent !!

This property is surrounded by beautiful scenery and has lots of natural light in the building. The complex is always kept clean and well maintained. Karen has really went the extra mile for my mother and I on helping us get ready to move in.

Didn't like the tour

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I feel like the company pulled somewhat of a bait and switch in regards to our tour. They have multiple homes, and the one they showed us was much nicer than the ones that they actually had beds available in.

This is a very nice looking facility,...

This is a very nice looking facility, it is clean, well kept, and the staff are all very friendly and caring. However, they were just not equipped to handle someone with the level of dementia that my loved one had. They assured us that they could handle him, and this turned out not to be the case at all. They can handle very light memory care needs, at the most. They also do not provide adequate activities.

Partners N Care

My mom moved in to partners n care about a month ago. I feel she adjusted very well she has a few other patients she has conversations with. That's nice for her to talk with someone her age. I feel all the workers treat my mom with respect. I feel this was the best safest choice for my mom at this stage of her life. I toured 10 different board n cares. I would recommend partners n care as a facility you would feel your loved one is loved.

Very nice and clean. Staff friendly ...

Very nice and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. The residents appeared well cared for. A definite possibility.