We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Faith, Hope and Love - Riverside, CA
Faith, Hope and Love assisted living facility for the elderly was conceived with the vision to offer compassion, safety and care for those who need or desire to live with assistance.
We have taken great care to create a warm and inviting home environment that encourages independence and offers a sense of belonging. We offer companionship that preserves dignity. Along with many activities, we have talented musician visits that brings music and enjoyment to our residents.
Faith, Hope and Love offers 24/7 care and supervision for your loved ones. Our services include transportation for outings, and health care appointments, laundry service, meal preparation, activities and we take the time to provide the necessary care on a patient to patient basis. Our home has a beautiful built in pool for exercise and for just sitting near and relaxing.
To welcome every resident with an open heart and giving hands, to provide all that is needed emotionally, mentally and physically in order to create an environment that each resident can thrive in.