Paramount House Senior Living - Vacaville, CA

Nice facility. Occupancy at 98% which makes it somewhat difficult to get the exact lodgings we require.

Fantastic For Assisited Living

Paramount House is really close to where I live. The assisted living wing is fantastic. However, the memory care unit is not as secure as I would like. We live so close to this community that we have taken wandering residents back there on a couple of occasions. I am not confident this this would be the best fit for my loved one.

When We Had A Tour And Made A Deposit

After having a tour and putting a deposit down we found they started out with a lower price than other communities but then added more levels. We were a level 5 with $1500 extra and each level jumped $300 more. The facility was beautiful, looks clean, and nice but their way of pricing I didn't like.

Great Facility!!

I thought this place was a great facility and had a lot of great amenities available to all of there residents. The staff where very friendly during our tour and made sure to give my loved one and I lots of great information about there community. My dad was just not needing as much care as this assisted living was providing.

A community with care

I am happy with this community. The staff is very through with my mom's care. They were able to work with us in her care. My mom is very happy here. Mom's room is always clean and she has them bring her the meals. They are very caring. She is now happy with participating with the activities. My mom is able to have her dog with her, they are very accommodating to all of her needs. They keep me informed on her progress. We would recommend this wonderful communiy

Awesome Activities !!

My dear friend is just tickled to death about her new living environment in this community. All of the staff have been very friendly and she has made lots of new friends with all of the residents. Another thing she has been participating in a lot is all of the activities they have going on throughout the week, especially bingo. They provide her with three meals a day that are restaurant quality so she doesn't have to worry about dishes or the cooking. Overall she is very happy and I have a peace of mind with her living there.

This house was large and very nice the assisted-living portion of it I spoke to numerous patients in there, people were doing things the staff interacted with the patients quite a bit they had a lot of activities. My mom needs the memory care section in there as opposed to the other facilities I had visited the staff were interacting with the clients one attendant was shaving a gentleman the others were doing different things the whole time. The general mood of the memory care center was much more uplifting then any of the facility I’ve been to. I started asking clients and staff at different questions in regards to the facility and found no negative comments . They also take the memory care clients out of there once a month and they’re allowed to go to restaurants and they take him out of there to go join the activities in the assisted-living portion of the facility.

Happy with the place

Things are going fine. My Stepfather and now my Mother are there. Things are going really good and they are really happy with the place. As far as I know, there are no complaints with the staff or the facility.

Extremely Helpful

Of all the places we checked out, the Paramount House was where we were going to take my loved one. They were extremely helpful and worked with us quite well. The only reason we did not go there is because at the last minute a family member was able to take care of my loved one.

Extremely Pleased

They seem to do a very good job of getting to know the individuals when they first get there. They have quite a few of the staff chatting and finding a little more about them. They really take an interest so they can fulfill their needs. I think they do a very good job. We have been extremely pleased. It has been a positive move.

confusion upon move in

At Paramount House Senior Living there was confusion upon move in regarding the needs of my parents. There was a lack of understanding by the staff. It is nothing I would like to get into right now. The situation is resolved now but it was somewhat traumatic there for a little while.

from stressed to impressed

I absolutely love Paramount House Senior Living! The leader there (Maria) is great and communicates really well, as does the staff. If there is every a problem, I know about it the same day. They were very helpful and accommodating in the move-in process.

The only area where they might could improve would be to have a few more activities.

Other than that, I really have been just incredibly impressed. I was stressed out at first but they really helped make it a smooth transition and we have been very pleased.

Love this place

Everyone I dealt with that helped me in getting my mom into assisted living was great! A Place for Moms, Senior Advisor, and the Paramount House were all very professional and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend the Paramount House. My Mom loves the place, and the food is great!!! They also, go out of their way to help visitors.

The value for the money does not add up!

If your loved one needs memory care look else especially if they are diabetic. My dad had one of four meals everyday, which always included peas and the meals were cold. My dad's blood sugar was still not under control. Discussed this with management several times but to fall on deaf ears. In the memory unit, the ratio was basically 3 wo 15 during the day and 1at night. The staff was very friendly but dad and others did have several falls. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

My aunt is safe and happy. She likes Paramount and how friendly everyone is to her. She loves the food!

Paramount House Vacaville, Comforting and Pleasant!!

The first visit and impressions were very inviting. Most of the staff acknowledged us even though we not residents. We have visited Paramount House several times and felt this is the environment for mom

Mixed Review

While my loved one was active and capable of doing things on her own, it was a great experience! It's a wonderful place with lots of activities! She was very involved in activities such as BINGO and mass. They moved her around and she got to go on trips! We were very pleased with her care and she enjoyed her time!

However, once she went into Hospice, things drastically changed. They said that they were properly equipped, but they were unable to provide the medications she needed. I ended up having to schedule my own time to come in and provide the medication. I was very unhappy with this part of their service.

However, a nurse informed me that, before they switched companies, they were originally able to provide medications. When they switched, they were no longer able to do so. Overall, in the beginning, it was a great experience. However, things changed and the experience dwindled.

Walking distance from my ho...

Walking distance from my home. Small memory care unit. Staff has been there for years. Adult/staff ratio low. Outside activities. Everything is included (daily stuff). Friendly staff

Not as clean as Emeritus of Vacaville...

Not as clean as Emeritus of Vacaville, but room is biger. Still a very nice place.

At the Paramount House in Vacaville, California, our residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle supported by caring staff members and quality living options. There are two types of housing available at our center, assisted living for those who wish to live independently with added support and a memory care wing for those living with dementia or AlzheimerÆs. We do not see memory loss as a reason to reduce the quality of oneÆs life. In our Memory Care wing we take pride in offering a balance of dignity, comfort, and security for all our residents living in the memory care wing. While there is 24-hour monitoring, there are also great tasting meals, many engaging activities for all skill levels, and opportunities for group exercise. Families are encouraged to come and share in the exciting opportunities we provide. For our residents living in our assisted living apartments, we see no barriers to an enhanced independent style of living. Each apartment comes as either a one-bedroom or studio, and we have a 24-hour staff to handle any needs which may arise during the day or night. Even as we offer that support, all of our residents can choose as many fun community activities as they wish to participate in. Paramount House has gardens, a community piano, morning exercises, and plenty of areas to socialize in. Paramount House is a facility committed to giving everyone a dignified and happy retirement. We love seeing family visitors and hope to add you into our family.