Cornerstone Assisted Living - Vacaville, CA

Good facility but the staff needs more help

My mom is here and it’s a pretty small facility. They have a good variety of food but my mom complains that the soup has been too watered down. She’s told me but she likes the breakfast, though, and everything else seems to be good. The staff is good and they’re trying their best to reorganize and get more help. The facility is kept clean and housekeeping comes by once a week to clean the whole apartment and do her laundry, linens, and make the bed. They do different activities like music once a week, bingo, and games that they play. I think the value is good and I would recommend them.

Loves To Be Independent

This community is lovely relatively new so the inside and grounds were beautiful. The inside is very warm and inviting. The staff was kind and knowledgeable quite professional. Afte touring the community and comparing it to different ones we had visited we determined that this location was just not going to be compatible with her. it just didn't seem to give her that feeling of being home that she was looking for

No complaints here!

This facility is absolutely wonderful! The staff is incredible! The do much more than what is expected of them, and they are sure to cater to my mother's needs and requests. They even go out of their way to perform tasks such as doing her laundry for her! My mother is also very satisfied with the meals that are served. We made a great choice with choosing this facility!

Great place for Grandma

After touring several different assisted living facilities in Vacaville, my grandma and I decided on Cornerstone Assisted Living Facility. 8 months later, we couldn't be happier with the choice.

Cornerstone is a family owned business that truly cares about its residents. You can really tell the difference when you compare it to the corporate owned facilities. Alana, Shelley, and Jolene are fantastic people that will treat your loved one like one of their own.

My grandma has dementia and had had some health complications during her time here. From top to bottom, the staff is always friendly, accommodating, and helpful. They are always looking out for her and making sure that she and her beloved dog have everything that they need.

I feel good about where grandma lives. I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone looking for an assisted living facility for a family member.

Very Helpful

They have been pretty good I think. Like earlier today I tried to call my mom and couldn't get a hold of her, so we called the front desk and they went looking for her, so they are just real helpful like that. They are really service-oriented.

Cornerstone

Very friendly staff. These people are very good to my Mom.

Very helpful and friendly.

The people were very helpful and friendly. The facility is clean. I feel they need more varied choices in activities. I would recommend this community.

New place, open entrance gi...

New place, open entrance giving you the feeling as though you were on a cruise. They have studio, large studio, 1 bedroom available. Open dining room. Many indoor activities, limited field trips. Will have new addition when needed. Very convenient to freeway.