Palomino Residential Care - Monterey Park, CA

• Exercise
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Laundry services
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • hospice care assistance
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Transportation
  • Walking assistance
  • Pool
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

One of the best board and care places I have seen. Great staff.

Truly a God-send!

[Name removed] and [name removed] are hands-on caregivers who lovingly care for their residents like their own family. Their staff is well-trained and also embody the same heartfelt attitude toward the residents.

The Best Senior Care Home.

PalominoResidentialCare is by far the best senior care home in the entire San Gabriel Valley. I looked all over this area—Pasadena, South Pasadena, Alhambra, San Gabriel, and Arcadia—and without a doubt, PalominoResidentialCare came out an A+. The owners are very involved with every aspect of a person’s care. All the caregivers are polite, respectful, kind, and competent in taking care of the residents. The food is outstanding with many of the fruits and vegetables coming right out of the garden in the back. The residents participate in exercise activities as well as games, puzzles, and sing-a-longs with live music. This is the best place! I hope they are still in business when I am a senior.

Grandridge Residential Care

Grandridge is amazing. They take exceptional care of my mother. Their place has been completely remodeled and is brand new. I would live there!

Peace of Mind

It is without hesitation that I feel comfortable writing a positive review for Palomino Residential Care Facility. This Facility truly provides a warm and caring homelike environment and excellent care to its residents. It has provided me with the peace of mind I was longing to find when my beloved [Removed], could no longer remain at home. To provide further reassurance it is family owned and operated by [Removed] whom actually reside at the facility . They are actively involved in all aspects of the daily care and routine. I am informed of any and all changes in a timely manner. [Removed] is happy and doing well and I am worry free “Happy”. 😜

Best of the best

Some of the nicest accommodations and most caring owners and workers I have had the pleasure to meet. Everything is looked after to the smallest detail, from breakfast lunch and diner, to the exercise and brain games.
Workers feel more like a family than just being there for the paycheck. I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants more of a resort feel than a care facility.

Grateful

We are very grateful to have found [Remo ved]. We truly had no idea people like them existed. People who could care for my mother, much better than we could. It's a strange idea and it takes time to accept, but it's true and we had come to a point where we needed to accept the truth. Alzheimer's is one of those diseases that slowly creeps into a family's life and gradually takes a terribly strong hold. I think about it now and it breaks my heart. It breaks my heart that we waited as long as we did. When we moved my mother into Palomino Residential she barely weighed 80 pounds. She was sad, lonely, and ready to call it quits. Today she weighs well over 90 pounds, her skin glows, she has friends, she has hobbies and every time we visit, we ask her if she is happy and her reply is always the same, "I love it here, everyone is so nice to me." Grateful. So very grateful.”

Let's do some gardening!

I just fell in love with this community from the moment I walked in. This would have been my first choice, but there was no room available. I love how the have a big backyard that has a beautiful garden for the residents to tend to. The owners which is a husband wife combo are super helpful and very nice.

Many Amenities!!

Palomino Residential Care had a positive atmosphere. I really liked this community for my father. During my tour i got to meet some nice staff. It was a quick tour but i got all my questions answered. There are so many Activities on site and of site that are offered. Complimentary transportation is also available if needed.

Beautiful and comfortable place

I visited Amanda and Boris's home when I was looking for a place for my grandmother. We very nearly chose this one. It's a beautiful space and it really feels like a home, not like a nursing home. It was around Christmas time and everyone had their own stocking, which was a really nice homey touch.

It's clear Amanda and Boris are committed to senior care and to creating an environment that feels comfortable while also being able to address specific needs of their residents. Everyone eats together family style, they do activities together but modified for each person's needs (for example, there is time for exercise in the morning, but everyone does whatever they can). Amanda, Boris, and their little daughter live in the guest house behind the facility so they are always around for anything a resident might need. This is a very special place.

Peace of Mind

The Palomino Residential Care provides excellent elder care. They provide physical and mental therapy to keep them strong. Allowed to bring in favorite snacks and meals and I can also leave a recipe so they can duplicate it for future meals. My uncle calls Palomino residence "home", there is laughter, friendships, and most of all safety for my uncle. We are very lucky to have found this facility. Amanda and Boris does an excellent job. It provides peace of mind for us, as it is not easy to leave a loved one in someone else's care. Thank you Palomino Residential Care.

Its a Wonderful Life!

I was highly impressed with this home and the administrators in every way. Newly licensed and I can guarantee you this home will fill up fast! The owners have a wonderful philosophy to give their residents as much normalcy in their lives despite their levels of care or needs. They seem to exude a true kindness and dedication to making lives better by the services and attention they provide from custom meals, activities and outings, to dignity and respect. The environment is positive and upbeat and I am sure your loved on will thrive under the care they receive.

Beautiful Home

Very open and inviting floor plan. Amanda and Boris were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I loved the smaller community setting and customized activities and meal plans offered.

Services To Nourish Lives...

The home features Lush Gardens
Leather electric reclining couches
TV's in every bedroom
Private Bathrooms
Exercise equipment onsite!
Outdoor Patio with fans and speakers
Relaxing environment
24/7 Quality Care for your Loved One
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
Healthy meals and snacks
Medication Supervision
Housekeeping and Laundry Service
Plan, Arrange and/or Provide transportation to Medical and Dental appointments
Planned Activity Program including games, music, and in-home entertainment to maintain social and motor skills