Magnolia Court Inc - Pasadena, CA

Clean Community!

I thought the community was very clean during my tour and had a lot of great amenities to offer all of there residents. The staff offered my loved one and I to try one of there meals and where knowledgeable in a lot of information that they provided my friend and I . We have no complaints it was just not the right location for him.

Heaven

Mom has been living at Magnolia Gardens for about a month and we are very pleased. She is treated like a member of the family and is very happy there. The environment is lovely and loving. She needs complete care and is always clean, given home-cooked, healthy meals, lots of interaction. We are so blessed to have found this place for our sweet little 93-year-old mother!

Older place, wonderful garden, chickens, darling dog, private room coming up in March. Owners live on property, visiting hours good, fresh food, 4-resident home. Can not move in on hospice.

Amazing

Amazing elderly care facility! Mercy and Bruce are so nice and their nephews are so handsome and helpful to them. Whenever I go there I see everyone there smiling and laughing. Sometime I wish I could live there. The food is fresh and super tasty! Maybe the best care facility in Pasadena!

It's very good.

It's very good. They staff are very good, wonderful. They are really helpful. There really isn't anything that I have a concern about, or that I would like to see improved. It's working out quite well.

Best place ever !

Mercy and Bruce are both wonderful caregivers and have provided a comfy home atmosphere for all residents. My friend for the past 65 years was in dire physical straits and in great need of this kind of service. Bruce and Mercy have provided tasty meals and emotional support which enabled my friend to gain some much needed weight and return to a happier lady. Her smile and sparkly eyes had been missing for several years and it it wonderful to visit her now and see them again. The lovely, warm surroundings make each visit so pleasant and Mercy goes out of her way to make each visit special by providing tea and snacks served on pretty china. I keep telling her not to fuss so much but she simply cannot help being so nice. I am ever so grateful to have found this gracious home for my friend through A Place for Mom.

A new life for Dotty

The propietors, Mercy and Bruce could not have been a better choice. They are attentive and excellent for resident moral and extremely well trained. Altho my experience with Magnolia Court is only one month old, I was delightled to find everthing going in the right direction with regard to my dear friend's care. Mercy has gone above and beyond to stay in almost daily contact with emails to the family and friends of my friend, even sending along a picture for us to see the progress before our first visit.

Dotty was in a serious health state when she entered residency at Magnolia Court and I feel certain that Mercy can bring her back to a more normal weight and health status.

Altho Dotty is still in the normal adjustment periord, I am confidant that with Mercy and Bruce's daily care she will adjust to her new style of life in these pleasant surroundings.

I am ever so grateful to A Place For Mom for putting me in touch with Magnolia Court.