Evergreen Senior Care - Alhambra, CA

Its a very nice Home

We could not imagine having my grandmother anywhere else but here. The staff here take such great care of her and the other 13 residents, they're attentive and interact with them keeping them busy. They decorate and bring in entertainment for all the special holidays. All their meals are homemade and when we come to visit they make sure we're fed as well and it is delicious. There's a nice pation out back that the residents get to use and I know that my grandmother is safe here and well cared for. I would definitely recommend this residential care home for a loved one.

This is a nice caring community. They did have alot of residents with other needs. They do offer limited activities. This was nice, but not what we were looking for. The meals seemed to be appealing. I would suggest other families see this community for everything it does offer.

I'm very happy with it

It's very clean.
Very affordable.
I'm very happy with it.
It may not have as many activities as some other places, but I'm very satisfied with it.
They are very receptive to our requests. For instance, we asked them to take my father for a walk, and they did. Since he has been there, he seems to have more energy.
If I have any complaint, it's that he said he is new to the food there. We bring food to him, like fresh fruit and vegetables. This is the only thing. Other than that, I'm very happy.
The location works perfect, because it is right between several relatives who visit him. Location is my first priority; it has to be close to my family.

Very Good Care

I really like that the person who manages the facility. She really keeps me up to date on things and lets me know when my mom needs more meds, when she needs more diapers, etc. When we take her out for lunch or something they always have her neatly dressed and groomed. There's only 10 or 12 people and they are always adequately staffed. I really chose them because of the proximity to where I live, it's very convenient, but the bottom line is that she gets more care.

Our house is clean, spotless and it is not too big to provide personal care or too small that might limits your loved one's activity. All our residents are clean and odorless. Our staffs are our treasure; They really care. For over 10 years, we don't have any complains. Our food are delicious, fresh cooked and hot, that why our caregivers eat the same food with our residents.