A tour

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. The community seemed to offer some nice activities and they do allow pets. The community we chose had a better transportation for our needs.

I feel safe here.

Things are going well at Elliot Place. The staff have been friendly and helpful. They will go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as they can. They offer daily activities and the community is clean. The food is good and they offer a good variety of choices. I like most everything here for the price and I would recommend this community.

I love my new home!!

I absolutely love it here at this community and I am very pleased with my apartment. It is a perfect size for me and is located right next to the laundry room so I don't have to go into the cold to get to it. The staff provide us great activities throughout the week and transportation to and from stores so we can get shopping done. Overall it is a very peaceful environment and I have no complaints about my stay.

Top Choice!

This place is my top choice, I am just waiting for an apartment to become available. They provide lunch every day and are considering adding dinner. One of the things I like is they have a wellness system you can participate in. The apartments are a decent size and not too expensive.

Quiet and Peaceful Living!!

The community is very convenient for my loved one, it is all one story with lots of space and has and has a huge backyard. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful with beautiful scenery. My parents room is a spacious two bedroom with a beautiful bathroom. The staff are always smiling and have great personality. I would suggest this community to anyone looking into retirement.

Feels Like Home!!

My mother in law has been engaging more in activities. One thing i really like is the staff they are friendly and caring. The food has been good my loved one seems to be liking it. I feel that she is in a safe community. It's very clean and up-kept.

Comfortable With The Care

It was a great experience for my father here at Elliott Place. They have a lovely staff here, they took good care of my father and his needs. I know he was safe and in good hands. They provided him with great care. Overall it was a pleasant experience. This is a community I would recommend.

Very Friendly Staff

So far everything is working out pretty well. They are taking good care of my mom and her needs. They have a very friendly staff here. There are activities offered for the residents. I've tired some of the meals and the food is good. I know she is receiving good care. So far this would be a community I would recommend.

Would Not Recommend !!!

This community misinformed about the type of care they were able to provide. My mother needed memory care and I was referred to this community. When we toured the community they never told me, we can not care for your mother here. My mother came up missing twice and I'm just not happy with this community. I would not recommend this community.