Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara

Dear [name removed],
As you probably know, I moved my husband into Pacifica Senior Living on Friday and everything went very smoothly. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more welcoming, and I feel certain he will be well looked after there. Thank you again for helping me find just the right place. It is such a relief to know that he is in good hands. With gratitude, [name removed]

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara

I had been looking for a nice place for my loving 80 year old cousin. I feel blessed to have found Pacifica Senior Living. [Names removed] went out of their way to make [name removed] feel at home and to make the process smooth for me. [Name removed] had been in the hospital out of town and they both helped me deal w not only the paper work, they helped ease the emotional impact it had on both [name removed] and I. I am also thankful for the amazing staff they help get all the residents up and out to engage or take in the activities. I am there often something is always going on, live music either the residents making music or guest bands and signers. They keep it active and also clean, [name removed] loves the food. When I forget to bring him cookies [name removed] always finds extras in her office. :-) Lori one of the nurses on staff has been wonderful always keeping me in the loop! Pacifica is a nice place for me to visit, the staff makes a difference. [the rest cut off]

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara. If you need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We are here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I had been looking for a nice place for my loving 80 year old cousin. I feel blessed to have found Pacifica Senior living. [Name removed] and [name removed] went out of their way to make [name removed] feel at home and to make the process smooth for me. [Name removed] had been in the hospital out of town and they both helped me deal w not only the paper work, they helped ease the emotional impact it had on both [name removed] and I. I am also thankful for the amazing staff they help get all the residence up and out to engage or take in the activities. I am there often something is always going on, live music either the residence making music or guest bands and singers. They keep it active and also clean, [name removed] loves the food. When I forget to bring him cookies [name removed] always finds extras in her office ") [Name removed] one of the nurses on staff has been wonderful always keeping me in the loop! Pacifica is a nice place for me to visit, the staff makes a difference.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The lady that was our tour guide was pleasant and patient with all our questions, as well as informative. We enjoyed out tour, and are certainly giving thought to placing our family member in this community!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Staff has always been excellent.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Great location everyone is attentive to my grandma! Looks very professional and cozy!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The staff members were informative & knowledgeable. Great place I could see my loved one.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Very comforting! As I toured Alexander court, I felt welcomed.

Not Welcoming Atmosphere

I took a tour of this place and found that it looks and feels like a prison. For the safety of residents door and entry ways are locked. The rooms are private but have to share a toilet and sink. I was showed a shower down the hall but it was still under construction. I preferred a private shower/bathroom for Mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to speak with you, so if you're willing, please contact our community at [removed]

A very nice place

They are very kind to our loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your 5 star positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

I already indicated I found many good things about Alexander Court. It is one that definitely is on my list as a possibility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review.

Great job! !

I am very pleased with the administration keeping me up to date on how my family member is doing. I also received an activity newsletter which details what they offer. The nurse also keeps me abreast on how & when my family member has a doctors appointment & the results of the visit.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Cathy, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Alexander Court Memory Care.

Alexander Court was very helpful in moving my aunt into their facility from a rehab center. Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Alexander Court Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Alexander Court. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly. My only complaint is that they seem to be a little understaffed during the evening/night hours.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Loving Them!

We are loving them! There could be some minor improvements in the care services and communication aspects, but they are great! My loved one eats well there, and that could be because meal times are also very social. We are pleasantly surprised! Our loved one is really happy and comfortable there. They were at very good price, and exactly the location we were looking for. Very good choice!

Great!

They are great, fantastic! The best thing is that their staff is friendly and caring, but there have been a couple hidden costs that I didn't know about going into it, so that's the downside. They have a variety of activities, family events and crafts and that type of thing. They have memory care, and that's where he's at now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

Very nice. One of the rooms in the b...

Very nice. One of the rooms in the back would accomodate my mother's smoking but it is pretty far from the main building. Location is good.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara, an award-winning senior living community where we offer assisted living services in a warm, inviting, and safe environment in downtown Santa Barbara, CA. We are here to care for your loved ones and make them part of our Pacifica family through our specialized Legacies™ Memory Care and the all-inclusive care programs. While dementia and Alzheimer’s are a tough journey for the whole family, we’ve made it our goal to work together and help residents overcome the challenges associated with memory loss.

At Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara, we don’t believe in the “one size fits all” concept–we understand that everyone is different. We embrace the uniqueness of each of our residents and design the care plans in such a way that they accommodate all their needs, wishes, and preferences. Before moving in, we conduct an initial health assessment and a detailed interview. Then, our Memory Care Director uses this information to come up with a well-rounded plan that fits our extended family members perfectly. Our dedicated, compassionate staff is available 24/7 and is specially trained to deal with daily struggles that come with dementia and its other forms. They offer personalized attention to each resident and continuously encourage residents to stay active and healthy. Services include weekly housekeeping and linen, scheduled transportation, medication management, diet monitoring, assistance with dressing & grooming, and more.

Our schedule is packed full of fun activities that everyone can enjoy. They range from bowling, gardening, hands-on art, and golf putting to physical activities that include chair aerobics, parachute stretching, tabletop basketball, and walking club. There is also a wide range of therapies, including music therapy, art therapy, and pet therapy. Residents are welcome to join them all, and if they find something they don’t like, we change the routine to allow everyone to enjoy fun, laughter, and participation. Mealtime is excellent for socializing and visiting; our professional chef prepares fresh meals every day, taking dietary restrictions like gluten-free, sugar-free, or low carb into consideration. Apart from these, our pristine, pet-friendly premises are home to several walking paths, a beauty salon, and spacious apartments, which further elevate your loved one’s well-being.

Our location is another asset that makes Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara stand out from the rest. Being located in Downtown allows us to be ideally close to signature attractions, such as Stern Wharf Santa Barbara Pier or Santa Barbara Zoo. We are also minutes away from the Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens and amazing restaurants that serve delicious menus from all around the world.