Northgate Senior Village - Boise, ID

A community for care

I am happy with the community where my mom is living. She likes the staff that are very caring. The community is clean and maintained. She likes knowing that she can cook for herself. They have activities for the residents. We would highly recommend this community for other families for the good care and value.

My parents are very happy there

It's been great at Northgate Senior Living. My parents are very happy there. It's all been good. I am very pleased with this facility.

Thankful!

I am so thankful that I made the right choice coming to Northgate! My neighbor residents have been so welcoming and helpful. The residents all agree the management is the best... It is family run and owned ... Owner's mother even lives here too!
Am happy all the units are on ground floor and have patios for my small dog. Northgate is conveniently close to shopping and not far from downtown Boise.
The price is right too!

It's lonely and the other residents aren't that friendly.

Homestead at Northgate Senior Village, is a grouping of a few duplexes. There aren't many people around and it gets lonely. They have a luncheon once in a while, but the other residents aren't really that friendly. Though it is pretty reasonably priced.

THis place is really good, I can defe...

THis place is really good, I can defently see her getting into something like this.