Mallard Pointe - Boise, ID

my experience

My father and I were so pleased when he came up on the waiting list. He lived here for 3 months . Quickly he found public transportation was a big problem Being disabled and not driving it was extremely hard to get around. The washers and dryers are provided however change is need so you have to have it on hand. Opon my fathers passing I found [name removed[ and the other lady in the office to be downright rude when I had questions. Accusing me of having a tone putting me on speaker phone and loudly speaking to me on the phone. repeatedly telling me about damages he had done. With elderly and using walkers canes and other medical items things can be damaged. People fall, they get forgetful. This exiting of my fathers apartment was distastful, rude,accusing and overbearing. I felt it was very unprofessional. I would not refer or recommend this complex to anyone. It is a shame the complex is beautiful by the green belt. The apartment was expensive for what it was was a HUD property but he still paid 593.00 a month. He had ssi 700.00 per month This is not low income.It is good value for Boise though.

It was represented as senior citizen residence but isn't one

This is low income housing. I was under the impression it was senior housing, and it isn't. I moved from out of state, thinking that one building is senior living. 80% of the people in the building are disabled, and young. I don't like it at all. I thought this was going to be my senior home, and it isn't.

There are no care service, and no activities, except for an occasional party.

It is a beautiful place, and it is lovely to walk around here, but it isn't senior living.

We have two people in the office, who are very friendly though not always very helpful

THIS IS VERY NICE,THANK YOU

THIS IS VERY NICE,THANK YOU

Mallard Pointe Apartments, located on the beautiful Boise River, offers a carefree independent lifestyle for seniors at an affordable price.

Each apartment home features central heating and air conditioning, emergency pull cord alarms, spacious closets and large accessible bathrooms. Kitchens include stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, and ample cupboard space.

Our community features a clubhouse with planned activities, fitness center, community garden, courtyard with amphitheater, picnic/BBQ areas, and we are on the Boise River Greenbelt.

We invite you to call for more information or to schedule your personal tour today!