Meadows Place - Ellensburg, WA

Meadows Place - Ellensburg, WA has yet not published prices.

Amazing Team Supports Residents!

Our family has had three members live at Meadows Place. We have been extremely pleased with the care they have received and the wonderful attitude of all the staff members. Meadows place has very caring and skilled caregiving staff. The management team are directly involved and know the facility and industry. Other staff -- including kitchen and cleaning staff--also are interested and involved with residents. They are an amazing team. All staff members work together to care for residents. They never fail to greet residents, take an actual interest in their lives, and consistently monitor residents to identify changes in their health that may need to be addressed. They make an effort to get to know family members and keep family informed as needed. The facility has a wonderful, very experienced and lively activities director as well. it is a beautiful facility, but most important is the amazing team that support the residents!

My nice community home for care.

I like this community that I have moved into. The staff is caring. and attentive.
I like knowing that this community is clean inside and out. The meals are very good and I like that they cook for me. The list of activities is good for me to participate and stay active with the other residents. I would recommend others to this community for the good care and value for a good place to live.

Meadows Place a caring community

My 92 year old mother has resided at Meadows Place since December and I could not be more pleased with the care that she receives from every member of the staff.
From the day that I inquired about placing her, I have been impressed by the professional way that the staff works with residents and family. They are caring and treat each resident as if they were their own family member.

Great Respite Stay

My father was here for a respite stay and everything went very well. We will use this community again if ever needed. He was very happy and enjoyed the community and the people here. I was very impressed with the staff and all they did for us. They do offer nice activities and good food. It was a great experience for us and I would recommend it.

Going very well

Things are going very well at Meadows Place. They are really doing right by her. Thank you.

Review of Meadows Place in Ellensburg, WA

A festive-looking dining room and genuinely friendly staff welcome you and the entire inside appears recently decorated and in natural shades. The one-room apts have at least 1 large window, space for basic amount of furniture, built-in closet and a kitchenette, fridge, microwave, storage space but no cooking facilities. 3 copious meals provided daily plus 1 time per week free laundry service and room cleaning. The bathroom has walk-in showers and helpful bars along walls. The staff not only caring but extremely helpful. Free transportation to appointments can be arranged and physical therapy is available in a neighboring bldg. I've found the place wonderfully relaxing and comfortable.

Meadows Place is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the small city of Ellensburg, Washington. Ellensburg is home to Central Washington University which is one mile north of us, and our residents enjoy the many cultural, educational and entertainment options available there.

Our registered dietician develops individualized meal plans based on each resident’s health needs and preferences. Residents love our home cooked meals and decadent desserts. While most residents prefer to dine with their friends in our restaurant style dining room meals can be brought to your apartment upon request.

We offer an engaging activity schedule including both at home and outside community events:

•Dance aerobics
•Tai Chi
•Ice cream socials
•Bingo
•Afternoon tea
•Scenic drives to visit the bison and tour the windmills
•Private courtyard with space for gardening
•Family nights
•Holiday events such as drives to view the Christmas lights
•Community events such as the annual rodeo and fair

At Meadows Place, we provide personalized care in a warm and friendly environment. Our goal is to keep residents as independent as possible while meeting their individual needs. We offer respite care, short term stay programs and a home visit program. We realize that each person is unique so we develop a care plan based on each individual’s care needs. We have 24-hour on site staff, including a Registered Nurse. Transportation to medical appointments is provided and in case of emergency or serious illness we are located just a one half mile from Kittitas Valley Community Hospital. We offer medication assistance and assistance with activities of daily living if needed.