Aster Assisted Living of Fort Atkinson - Fort Atkinson, WI

Gorgeous facility and one we feel very positive about that they will be able to meet the needs of our mom when she needs their services. We secured a studio apt. for her! Alison took her time, answered all our questions---professional young lady who exudes confidence and pride in Aster! Really a wonderfully new and modern facility!

NOT A BAD PLACE TO LIVE.

Building is clean and comfortable. Meals are ok. People are friendly and helpful.

Outstanding care and comfort

My father is doing really good here. He is feeling very relaxed and at home. I know. that I am very relaxed knowin that he has staff that is attentive to both of my parents needs. The food is excellent and a good variety for them both to enjoy. I like the fact that they have alot of windows for my parents to enjoy the views and the sunshine The have accommodations that are very helpful so my parents can still feel like they can do things on there own. I recommend the excellent care and value that my parents are receiving here.

An ok community!!

Mom is doing well living at this community. The staff are pretty good. There is an issue with the food not being very good, however they are working to improve it. This is a brand new community. They offer a lot of activities and I would recommend this community.

Mom Is Receiving Good Care Here

My mother is doing wonderful here at this facility. They are caring for her and her needs very well. They have a great staff here, they have been helpful and accommodating. She is trying a few activities, they offer many for her to choose from. She is satisfied with the food. I know she is safe and in good hands. This is would be a community I would recommend.

Sue Bettenhausen

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Aster Assisted Living of Fort Atkinson. We're thrilled with our team, as well as all of the wonderful people who have moved in and choose to Aster home. We are in the process of creating our new menu, which more choice and an overall enhanced dining experience; watch for even better things! Bon Vivant!

Newly opened in May 2016, Aster Assisted Living is a premier community in Fort Atkinson, offering a variety of services and amenities designed to enhance one's sense of independence while encouraging a lifestyle full of choice, meaning, and purpose! Our Lifestyle Keystones ensure a full and robust lifestyle:
Bon Vivant Dining
Social & Spiritual Enrichment
Vitality In Motion
Support Your Way
This is your home, make it your own when you choose from a variety of studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes. Come see what everyone's talking about! We welcome your call or visit!