I’m totally satisfied with the tour of Peach Tree that I attended. I found a very friendly atmosphere which is very important in deciding a good fit for my brother. I found the facility very clean and the staff very friendly also. I also found the price range very acceptable.

They encourage socialization

My father is as comfortable as he can be at this facility. He hasn’t complained about anything which is a good sign and he also keeps himself busy. During dinner he sits with some other residents in order to socialize and the staff team there are playing a role in order for him to feel at home as much as possible There are about 3-4 levels at this facility and it works out for us because my father has a room on the ground level. They also provide activities like games and crafts. Once a month they go down to the Yakima reservation casino.

Has Amenities To Offer

Up to this point all is going good for my mom. She has activities and amenities to choose from daily and there is plenty of them. The meals are pretty good. She likes her apartment it is enough for her to personalize it. This was the home for mom based on the general impression I got while touring, the people, and the fair price. I also like that it is owned by company, a little more organized.

Going downhill faster than a sled on ice.

Both my parents live in Orchard Park and pay over $3800 a month. At over $3800 a month I do not understand why I keep hearing about them running out of food at the meals. Not just running out the quality and amount of food have gone downhill. Mom and Dad say they want to cook in their room but feel bad paying so much and getting so little in return. Years ago when my parents moved in to Orchard Park a piece of watermelon was 1/4th a slice. Now it is less than a 1/64. Just a bite. The size of the cookies is less than half what it was and a dish of ice cream is now two bites. They were told the same food would not be on the menu as the main dish or the alternative dish. Now chicken is on both menus just made different and this constitutes not the same thing? Money is what is drives the management of OP any way to squeeze a cent.

Holiday Retirement

Hi Jason,

We are so sorry to hear your impressions of Orchard Park is that it's been going downhill. It's certainly not the impression we strive to deliver everyday we come in to serve our residents and honor the contribution they've made to our world and society. We'd like to encourage you to reach out and share any additional, pertinent feedback or information you may have that can help put Orchard Place back in your esteem as the top retirement community, which is the standard we strive to set and achieve. Please feel free to get in touch with us by giving out Resident Relations team a dial at [removed], or write us as [removed].

A Nice View Of The Community

It was a nice place to visit. They did a fine job showing me the community and giving me information. They were upfront about the non-refundable community right at the beginning. This was not the place for outside care but A Place For Mom was wonderful and I appreciate Caryn, she was detailed.

Heaven

It was instant friendship! Everyone was helpful, happy to see me and interesting. I don't have the words to express my satisfaction. It's like a greater family of distant relatives sharing what their life was.

Excellent place, homey, friendly, restaurant style dining with being able to choose from several entrees and being served. Smelled great.

very nice staff

They are very, very, very nice people there.

Super great environment! Nice people.

Friendly and welcoming

The best part is the friendliness of the residents and staff. We have felt welcomed and cared for from the very first. The quarter mile walking path is a great feature. There are a variety of activities, some off site if you choose to participate. Your day can revolve around getting to meals but the option to have food to go when you need it is a great benefit. Each floor has laundry facilities but time is restricted to late afternoon and evenings and all day weekends to allow for use by housekeeping because they do your linens during the workday. They also do light housekeeping. There is only one elevator which can slow things down a bit. But that gives you time to visit and get to know your neighbors. I'm finding downsizing from 2800 square feet to a one bedroom apartment isn't as hard to get used to as I thought it would be. I do miss my yard, view, and birds. But in exchange I'm making new friends and getting the opportunity to socialize at every meal.

A very nice place

The Orchard Park is a very nice place. I would recommend it. I been here for about a month. They are very helpful. They helped me hang up my pictures and set up my TV. Everyone is very nice. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. My experience has been very good. The facility is very clean. The staff and residents are friendly. It is also an excellent value. Everything is 5 stars here. It's nice.

A Great Place to Live

This would have been a wonderful place for my mother had she been healthier and lived longer. The community is very friendly and the managers could not have been more helpful.

great management and activities

The activities and the quality managers on site are the best things about Orchard Park. Everything about the place is nice, but the quality of leadership and well rounded engaging activities are where they really stand out.

We Like It!

I like it. We took my mom out of an assisted living and move her into the independent living here at Orchard Park. We still had to hire a certified nurses assistant to care for her and we're still saving like $500 a month compared to the other place. It's an independent living so the care is separate, besides the dining hall.
So far we really like it. My mom is really happy there. They have wider halls and it's newer building. It's really nice.

AL not on site, extra fee for persona...

AL not on site, extra fee for personal assist has lg walk in closet w/electricity can be used for office * court w/walking path * planters, pots * scratch tickets for 5000 winner * auto ok

Orchard Park offers you a comfortable, welcoming home in the heart of Washington’s grace and splendor. We’re close to all of life’s necessities like shopping, dining, entertainment and healthcare. You’ll want to explore our unique local destinations our region offers.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind