Arbor Terrace of Decatur - Decatur, GA

Arbor Terrace of Decatur - Decatur, GA has yet not published prices.

Arbor Terrace

Beautiful rooms with tall ceilings, good views, great dining room, friendly staff. Our mom has been treated like Mrs. America since she moved in May 2015. The staff has been so kind and attentive not only to her, but also to all our extended family when we visit. Mom is involved in a variety of activities every day that keep her active and stimulated. Her desire to feel useful is honored daily by allowing her to help with projects for the homeless and helping arrange flowers for the dining room. She feels comfortable and says she has no worries!

Very nice facility. Top tier among communities I've visited. Not the most expensive but out of our price range.

Very nice place!

Overall our experience with Arbor Terrace has been a good one. The facility itself is amazing, and the aide staff are all very caring, attentive, and flexible. Our loved one is in the memory care section, and I do think there are some improvements that could be made there. I'd like to see the ability to make a more individualized care plan for the memory care residents. But overall it is a nice place, and I would recommend them to others looking into senior care.

Looked like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall this place was very nice, and though it was not what we ended up selecting, I had no complaints about anything I saw. At the time we toured there were not many options for rooms, and the facility was a bit larger than I thought my loved one would be comfortable in.

Outside price range. $4500-...

Outside price range. $4500-$6500

Nice facility & plenty of activities....

Nice facility & plenty of activities. Larger facility, 3 floors.

Arbor Terrace of Decatur offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Georgia's beautiful Decatur area.

We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.