ComForCare Home Care - Glen Burnie, MD

ComForCare Home Care - Glen Burnie, MD has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Great Staff!

Everything is going great so far and mom seems to like the company. They are able to get everything done that is requested and having been very accommodating with us. I would recommend them and use them again.

Worst experience ever

My sister and I brought in ComForCare to assist my 93 year old mother. Mom is physically unable to do the things she used to do. It was very hard convincing her that she needed care, but she finally agreed to give it a try. We used their service for five weeks, and our experience has been horrible. Although we were promised that my mother would be assigned one caregiver for continuity and stability, she had four caregivers over a five week period. The caregivers did not show up when promised leaving my mother to fend for herself; ComForCare did not even call with an explanation. I had to call them to ask what happened. Their explanation was that it was a miscommunication between the office and the caregiver. This is totally unacceptable. Miscommunication when dealing with senior care can lead to serious injury or even death. At this point I could not recommend ComForCare to care for anyone.

shannon bellefleur

Hi Ms. R.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback and alert us to your concerns. We take the care of our clients very seriously, and our owner has or will be reaching out to discuss this matter further. Please feel free to contact us directly at [removed] for any further questions or concerns.

Best, your ComForCare team.

A good service!

The caregiver that comes out to the house is friendly, patient and good with mom. She is courteous and timely. When they came out to the house to set up the service they explained everything up front. They listened to what we were looking for and found us the right caregiver. They were quick to respond and I would recommend this service.

shannon bellefleur

Thank you so much for your kind words and helpful feedback!