Park View at Randallstown - Randallstown, MD

GREAT place,well maintained,nice size rooms , great, pleasant people. I could live here convenient to everything.Still touring other properties

Happy with Parkview!

My father moved into Parkview at Randallstown in April and we have been very pleased. The residence is clean and well cared for and the staff is pleasant.

Great Managment

I am happy with the management, they are very caring, open, and supportive people. All the residents are very friendly. I join in a few activities and have some on my own too. The community is always small, clean and quiet. I like the location, it is near the senior center, Wal-Mart, and Ruby Tuesday. A dining room is open to residents for potlucks and gatherings.

I like this place but I was...

I like this place but I was told that my income was to high.

Director was Great! She gave me a com...

Director was Great! She gave me a complete tour of the facility. and She was very informative.

Your New Lifestyle Begins Here!Park View at Randallstown, an exciting apartment community for senior living! What you will find most appealing is that Park View at Randallstown was designed with Seniors in mind. We not only offer spacious 1 bedroom apartments, but also a range of fun & exciting activities.

INDEPENDENT AND CONGREGATE CARE COMMUNITIES Shelter develops and manages apartment communities designed specifically for independent, active seniors who seek the comfort and sense of belonging they have enjoyed in their own homes. Fundamental Shelter principles of value and service have meshed extremely well with this growing market niche for over a decade. Today, thousands of senior households call Shelter Properties home.

Quality of life, affordability, and comprehensive resident services are hallmarks of Shelter senior apartment communities. We foster social interaction as well as emotional and spiritual well being, believing that our obligation to residents includes more than simply providing attractive, well maintained, comfortable housing.