Oakmont Manor - Sterling Heights, MI

Family to participate

This is a nice community that we were able to tour. The staff was nice and the community was nice. We did not want a community on the second level. They informed us that he would not be included in the activities unless a family member was available to take him to participate with the other residents. We would suggest that family consider a tour for this community.

Love everything about it. My mom loves living here.

Large rooms and nice staff.

I just moved my mother into Oakmont, which is just a mile from my house, and two miles from my brother. Not only is it close, but it has large rooms, and everyone there is very nice, both staff and residents. They are also all inclusive.

Oakmont Manor Sterling Heights

We found Oakmont Manor in Sterling Heights to be a wonderful place for our mom to live. There is always some one there if needed rather it be the friendly staff or another resident. With the monthly schedule there is always something to do. Oakmont is like its own little town within the building. We love it inside and out.

Very Open

It seemed to be the best community for our situation and really just the best fit. My loved ones like it and enjoy being here. I really liked the openness of the community and all the open common areas. Just seems like there is enough room for the residents to move around with our feeling cramped.

excellent presentation. the director ...

excellent presentation. the director was warm and made me feel that i was a part of the oakmont manor family. beautiful and well maintained building and grounds. distance would be my only block.

Very nice, but did not feel welcome.

Very nice, but did not feel welcome.

Providing the perfect blend of caring, comfort and elegance... Oakmont Manor is the ideal choice for

Carefree Independent Retirement Living.

Oakmont Manor consists of a three - story community complete with your choice of one or two bedroom suites. Each individual apartment within the complex is spacious and includes window treatments, large closets, laundry facilities on each floor and a monitored emergency call system.

Located on the border of Sterling Heights and Troy, Oakmont Manor lies in the heart of a vital flourishing community. It is close to Shopping, Restaurants, Churches and a variety of entertainment venues.

Oakmont Manor is more than just an apartment complex; it is a safe and worry free community for Independent Seniors age 55 or better. Our Residents are proud to call Oakmont Manor Home.