Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

Oakley Place - Greenville, OH has yet not published prices.

Happy parents, great care

My parents were at the place that they could no longer be safe at home without someone being there everyday to check and do house hold chores. They were not excited about coming but once here they have adjusted very well. This is a small facility compared to some which we thought would provide a more intimate stay. Also even though my dad had dementia he would be able to stay with my mom even as his disease progresses and not have to move to a different unit. This is one of many things that influenced our decision to choose Oakley. I made a request to the kitchen staff for my dad to be served French toast which he will would always order in restaurants when we took them out. I thought this would make his adjustment easier and sure enough he orders French toast each and every day and they continue try to cater to his taste each day.

As for the rest of the care, the staff is excellent. My mom adores the Bible study and Good News with [name removed]. [Name removed] the housekeeper is like a long lost friend to the residents. She really cares about them and they enjoy her company. and [name removed], the activities director is very creative and does a great job of keeping the residents busy. She loves the social times and always seems to have something to look forward to. Can't say enough good about Oakley Place.

Happy in-laws

My in-laws have been at Oakley Place in a one-bedroom apartment for over three months. They love it there. My mother-in-law is able to be around other people and join in the activities that she wants, for she is a "people person". My father-in-law is able to sit in his chair in a comfortable room and watch T.V. The staff is very friendly. They do a great job making people feel at home, while the small facility has a homey feeling. [name removed] keeps the rooms well kept and clean as she chats with the residents. [Name removed] reminds the residents of activities, then helps to include them in the activity. All of the staff know the residents by name and do what they can to help each one on an individual basis. I know my in-laws are well taken care of and are getting the help they need.

Great Care Provided

It was a good move for mom and she is settling in at the Oakley Place. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. The staff is easy to communicate any questions or concerns regarding my mom's needs. They offer various activities for the residents and even though my mom prefers to do her own thing, they still let her know what is going on and encourage her to join in if she wants to. outside there is a nicely landscaped courtyard and walking area. I really like the care they are providing for my mom.

Good Facility

Everything is going fairly for my mother with her move to this community. Unfortunately she is currently in the hospital, but she will be returning once she is better. They are providing her with good. I know she is safe and in good hands when she is here. They do a good job with keeping the cleanliness of the community up to par. The staff is great. Overall it is a community I would recommend, it is a pleasant place.

They A Wonderful Staff

My mother seems to like this community, she has adjusted pretty well to it. It is a wonderful community, they do a very good with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a wonderful staff, they have been helpful and attentive. They do offer activities for her when she is ready to participate. She is pleased with the food. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing my mother. I would recommend this facility.

Experience Not The Best

My Husband stay at Oakley place was only for 3 weeks it was just to give me a break from everything. It was a nice looking place but I did have my concerns about the community and the staff there. The staff was okay, my husband did fall 3 times and they only called me regarding one fall so I think the communication wasn't the greatest. They do offer activities there so that is nice but the food isn't the best and my husband wasn't to please to with it. My experience with Oakley Place wasn't the best it was okay.

Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

It is a wonderful and loving place. Staff is caring and loving.

Review of Oakley Place Senior Living in Greenville, OH

My wife like it very well!

Review of Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

Oakley Place is a beautiful loving community. My mother felt this was her home as she often said her stay @ Oakley was the best years if her life. The staff were amazing and truly are a family.

Review of Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

Lovely home like atmosphere. My father loved the staff and the community as did I. They truly made you feel welcome and a part of their Oakley Family.

Review of Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

Beautiful place to live. Wonderful caring staff. So pleased I chose Oakley Place for my mother to live at.

Review of Oakley Place - Greenville, OH

Caring staff - administration listens,, addressees any concerns in a timely fashion.

Review of Oakley Place Senior Living in Greenville, OH

The staff is very friendly and caring toward the residents. There is always some activity to keep residents busy if choose. The assisted living facility is clean. My mother seems very happy there, usually with a smile on her face. I do feel though that there could be more aide to care for the residents.

Review of Oakley Place Senior Living in Greenville, OH

Staff is super friendly, my Mom is the resident here and when I go to visit even I am treated like family. The facility is well kept in all facets. I couldn't ask for a better place. I always recommend to anyone with a loved one needing that little assistance. Take a look here, YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Review of Oakley Place in Greenville, OH

Caring staff- Administration listens, addresses any concerns in a timely fashion.

Oakley Place is an assisted living community located in the friendly town of Greenville, Ohio. We are one mile north of the sprawling Greenville City Park which is a popular place for our resident’s and their families.

Greenville has so much to offer that we take regular outings to enjoy afternoons shopping, lunch in local restaurants and other community events. We also take regular trips to the historic Greenville Public Library or the nearby Garst Museum.

When the weather turns too cold or too hot we have our own fun right here at home, favorite resident activities include:

•Live entertainment
•Cooking classes
•Arts and crafts
•Card and board games
•Church services
•Tai Chi
•Movie & popcorn nights
•Bingo

At Oakley Place your health and well-being is our primary concern. We offer several types of care and amenities to make your day as comfortable as possible:

•Transportation to medical appointments
•Respite and short term stay programs
•Home visit program
•Fitness room
•Onsite registered nurse 24 hours a day
•Assistance with daily activities
•Medication management
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Beautician
•Pet friendly community

Our chefs delight in tempting your palate with an array of home cooked meals. Meals can be enjoyed in our restaurant style dining room or brought to your apartment upon request. All menus are supervised by a registered dietician and meal plans are tailored to your individual needs and tastes.