Novi Lakes Health Campus - Novi, MI

Novi Lakes Health Campus - Novi, MI has yet not published prices.

Don’t go there!

My mother may die because her surgical wound is not being cared for. The house doctor is wonderful and insisted on cleanliness and changing of dressing but the staff didn’t follow through. As this is life-threatening now, we have to address this. I wouldn’t recommend this facility to anyone.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

Novi lakes had done pretty well so far! Staff very friendly and attentive. Enjoy working with staff members!

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

The staff has been wonderful. The food is good too. We have a lot of choices.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

Beautiful community. Residents are well cared for by a friendly, caring staff.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

I am very satisfied with the staff. The meals are great. The therapy team is really good too.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

I believe progress is being made to make this a good facility.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

I love this place! To me it's as close to perfect as can be! I just love the people, they are all more than willing to help me when I need it!

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

I think the residents need more attention to their personal hygiene. I think the therapy dept. does a wonderful job. The office does a great job too.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

My mom has been here for about 1 1/2 yrs. The staff is very friendly and caring. They have lots of activities for mom to do.
There has been some turnover in staff lately but they are handling it professionally.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

My mom has been here since January and really likes it. Her family including me appreciates the kind care she recieves. Great, caring and kind team all!

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

Great staff, very friendly workers, excellent food services, good medical nurses, activities are fun and everyday is something new. Resonable prices and billing is acsesible at all times.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

95% of the people are absolutely friendly, pleasant to work with. The residents are also very friendly and approachable.

Review of Novi Lakes Health Campus

I like how nice the staff is to me. My therapy services have been wonderful. My favorite food are made on a regular basis and my eggs are made to order every morning.

Fantastic Community

This is a fantastic community, and my mother is doing extremely well since her move here. I can not say enough good things about this community, we love it. The staff is wonderful, and they are very good at keeping me up to date on information about my mother. She is as recovered from her illness very well, and she is happy with this facility. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is working out great for my family.

Care for a loved one

I like the care at this community. The building is new and clean. The staff are helpful. The menu is very happy and a nice variety. I like knowing that she is active with the other residents that she is enjoying. It makes me feel good to know that she is happy in her new environment. We would recommend families to this community for the care of a loved one.