I enjoyed meeting [Name removed] who was very informative and worked with me with pricing. The apartment she showed me was great and affordable with a balcony!

Toured yesterday and absolutely loved it! I think it will be a PERFECT fit for my father-in-law. Going back Sunday with my father-in-law and husband. Hope he likes it as much as I did.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your tour at Nouveau Marc. We hope your father-in-law and husband enjoy our community just as much as you did too! Please let us know if you have any further questions, we are always happy to assist.

[Removed] AT NOUVEAU MARC

Management rented me an apartment knowing that it had no hot running water. I didn't find this out until I had moved in. I patiently waited but after two months, I still had now hot water. I moved out and requested a refund of my money. To date, six months later, I have heard lie after lie and I still do not have my refund. I contacted the region manager as well as the CEO and have found no-one that cares about what happened to me at Nouveau Marc in Kenner, La. I observed several other negative issues while I was a resident there. Please contact me before you or one of your loved ones consider residing there. I will be contacting the BBB an taking what ever other actions that I can take.

I Like Being Here

This is a pretty good place and I enjoy it around here. It looks nice with sidewalks and the grounds are kept nice. The meals are good and alright if everybody is eating it. We get 3 kinds of dessert, soup and salad, and different meals everyday.
I like that they let me keep my dog and there are some cats here too. They are not running around much. I get to take my dog on walks. I picked them because they were is more close to family.

Slight Turn Over In Staffing

Since we place my mom there we have noticed a slight turnover in staffing. The current staff is professional, kind and very welcoming. Mom seems to generally like the food there has been a few bumps since the staff has changed. The housekeeping is doing a good job whether it been in my mom's room or in the common areas everything is kept very clean. She does go and play bingo which my mom enjoys very much.

Other options for care

The care at this community was not what we were looking for. We were misled about the care that was offered here. We did not tell me that it was not independent living. They were understaffed and the community was not clean. They only had one elevator. The menu was average. They did have activities that they were involved in. I would not recommend this community for other families.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, my name is Katie, I work for Holiday, and I'd like to thank you for reaching out to share this with us. I'd also like to invite you to connect with us directly so we can speak more and learn about any other concerns you may have. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience for our residents. Anytime a resident or family member feels otherwise, or expresses that we've fallen short of achieving that goal, is a time for us to reflect on how we can better improve. Please, at your convenience get in touch with us, either directly via phone at [removed], or by email at [removed]. Thanks again for reaching out; we look forward to connecting with and hearing from you soon.

Issues at First, But Things Have Gotten Better Now

For the most part it has been a fair experience for us with my fathers move to this community. He is doing good, and now things are moving in the right direction. There was one staff member that caused us some issues in the beginning, but things have been resolved since then. The staff is kind, and helpful. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. At this moment I don't know if I would recommend this community.

Nice but not for us

My mother and I toured this community when looking for her. It was nice with a friendly staff. We chose another community in the area because they offered a little more. It was a good impression but not for us.

They have three to four activities a day.

The main reason I gave them a three is that the food service does not meet our standards. The community does have a new manager and he is trying to correct this situation as quickly as possible. The entire staff is quick to respond to any issues we may have. My loved ones are able to be in independent living and receive assistance from an outside agency. The community is clean and I would recommend it once the food issue is resolved.

Still considering, Mother needs to visit and still needs to think about moving ahead this may be a long process.

Do what you say you are going to do!

We do like this community. The staff are good and helpful. What really bothers me is that they do not have a steady chef or nutritionist that comes in. Veggies out of a can are salty and not nutritious. We were told when we moved in that we would be able to meet with the chef and tell them what we like and that never happened. Also there management is always changing. They offer transportation if you need it. They have activities, but they tend to cancel them often.

Very Happy With My Move

This is amazing community, and everything looks great. Everyone is very kind and welcoming. I was sold on this place when I first walk in. The community looks beautiful, they do a very good with the cleanliness. The staff is very friendly, they are always smiling. I love this place, and I'am very happy with my move here.

I highly recommend Noveau Marc

After getting the name of Noveau Marc from A Place for Mom, I added it to the list of places to visit for placing my mother. After visiting all of the places Noveau Marc topped my list for many many reasons. They were the cleanest, had the best foods on their menu, had the happiest residents and the list goes on and on. Some of the places horrified me and I didn't even stay for the full tours. I knew when I left Noveau Marc that is where I wanted my mother to be. The staff is wonderful and I couldn't ask for more.

the staff is personailized with the residents there

The staff there is very friendly. They know all the guest that come in there to visit,. I can ask them questions about Ma and they can answer them. They are very personalized with the residents there.

Go Out Of Their Way

My loved one is satisfied and he is happy, so I guess he feels like he is getting everything he is told. I have not been in there enough to say if they could improve on anything. They seem to be top notch and on top of their game. The head chef has taken the time to go see him about his dietary needs, so they go out of their way to meet the needs of the residents.

Overall they do a pretty good job.

She seems to be settling in pretty well, so far so good. She tells me the food isn't quite up to par. Other than that, we don't have any complaints. It's clean and the staff is friendly. Overall they do a pretty good job.

Nice place, overall

My loved one seems to be doing well here. The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to help the residents and make sure they are comfortable. I've heard some complaints about the food, so that is something they could work on. I also think they could do a better job with the cleaning, I've noticed issues both in common areas as well as the private rooms.

good food

The employees are very nice and the community seems very clean. They have a lot of activities and the care services work well for us. La Donna is very helpful. I’ve tried the food and it was very good.

A Real Blessing for my parents

My parents moved in a couple of days ago and everyone, residents, staff, etc were so friendly and helpful. The setting is very homey and there are several activities throughout the day. The three meals are very imaginative and nutritious. The day my parents moved in was a special birthday event for the folks with a March birthday, which my mother had. It was a Rock-n-Roll party at dinner with live music and birthday cake. What an amazing welcome for their first night there! The director contracts with a nearby home health agency to provide specialized additional services, an innovative idea to individualized needs. I am so thankful to A Place For Mom to help me to link my parents to this wonderful place!

So Far So Good

I think they did a pretty good job. Everybody is sort of relaxed. The front staff is very good at interacting and working with the people - they know everybody's name. The apartment is nice. They refurnished it. My dad is eating 3 square meals a day and they're good meals. The management encourages you to come and eat with them. We're still in the trial period but I'm encouraged right now. I had a good feeling about them when we first went over there and my dad would ask about the place. He's pretty comfortable there. He's still melting into the crowd but he's starting to get to know people.

My only concern is that they are not assisted living. You can get assisted care if you hire a 3rd party to come in and some people do that but if we get to a point where he needs more I'm not sure if they will be equipped.

R loved the hustle bustle o...

R loved the hustle bustle of ALL the people. She loved the garden and atrium with benches and the winding path in the back grounds of this facility.She preferred the studio room over 'the landing at Behrman' and the fact that it was closer to both her children's residence.

Definitely get your moneys worth

It’s a bit pricy but you definitely get your moneys worth. They were the most reasonable location that was close to home so that it would be easy for family to visit. The grounds are nice and the food is good with plenty of variety.

Apts are very small. Staff very frien...

Apts are very small. Staff very friendly. Only exercise area was a small room w chairs where they do "sittercise". Two activity rooms wjere they do games & have speakers. They have a person who will help us apply for va benefits & tell us how to secure her assets before move-in. 1br/1ba = $2395 - all inclusive. There is also a 1br unit for $2700 that has a larger living room area. No kitchens, small fridge & microwave. Little cabinet space, small closets.

Enjoy all the old-world charm and comfort of New Orleans in our beautiful, peaceful and secure community. Located just minutes form the French Quarter and the Mississippi River Walk, you’ll enjoy easy access to the city’s wonderful shops, excellent restaurants and world-class healthcare.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind