North Woods Village Inverness Lakes - Fort Wayne, IN

Excellent Community

My brother is still taking some time to adjust with his move to this community, but I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a wonderful community with a great staff. The staff is outstanding, they are taking very good care of him, and his needs. They have been supportive, and great to work with. I know I made a great choice with moving him here. Everything is working out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Satisfied with this Community

I'am very pleased with my mothers move to this community. It has been a good experience so far. The community she was at before was not providing her with good care. Everyone loves her at this community, and she is receiving great care. Everything is working out very well, and this is a community I would recommend.

My father's Care

I am happy with the care that my father is getting. The staff is always nice and attentive. The meals are nutritious and very good for him. The community is clean at all times. I like that he is staying active with the other residents and the staff knows what to do. I would recommend this community to others

It was nice but I would rather stay on the North side of Ft Wayne.

Wonderful Place!

I would highly recommend this place because my husband is doing better since his move to this community. He is now walking unassisted since he came here from the Rehab center where they just had him in a wheelchair. The food served here is wonderful, the chef is terrific very helpful and perfectly delighted to make accommodations to the needs of each resident. The activity director picks up my husband and they start a little train and walks around and they pick up all up and take them to do activities. After breakfast, they make a parade around the community. They have chapel every day at 4, it's a full church they and the residents sing, it's beautiful.

Wonderful Loving Care!!

The move to this community is going excellent, as well to be expected. My mother is doing great the place is excellent and I am very pleased with the facility. The staff that I've met and talked to are very good. My only complaint is that they don't give me a lot of heads-up when she's running low on stuff that I have to purchase but I'm there often enough to notice. The place is wonderful. They take such good care of her, they keep her busy. If she gets lost, they get her focused on something else to distract her. The other day, my sister and I were having lunch with her and they brought in meals for other residents and it smelled very good. I have nothing negative to say about this place. They keep her clothes clean as well as her room.

A great place for mom

My mom is being taken care of here very well. A clean community to enjoy. The staff is kind and always helpful. The meals are very good. Alot of great activities are offered. I would recommend this community for other families.

North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes is Fort Wayne's Premier Memory Care Assisted Living Residence. We have a cozy neighborhood environment and personalized activities for your loved one to enjoy throughout the day.