NOHO Senior Arts Colony Apartments - North Hollywood, CA

A wonderful community

The staff at this community have been phenomenal. They answer all our questions and are very friendly. They offer coffee and snacks in the morning. They have a calendar of daily events. They keep this community very clean. I would recommend this community.

I'm very interested, but I'm only 60 years old and I understand you have to be 62.

Very Active Community, I Really Love It Here

I'am really enjoying my time here at this community. There is so much for me to do. It is close to the NOHO district, so it is close to many shops and entertainment. It is a pretty new facility so everything looks outstanding. There are many activities like yoga classes, a weight room, pool area, and even creative writing class. Everybody is very friendly and welcoming. My room is very nice and roomy, I even have a nice little patio area. This is a very active community. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Location is too far from my office. Somewhat concerned about the safety of the area. Valley Village crime statistics include several violent high crime areas such as ADWs as recent as 4/3/15 and is very near by.

Place for Dad

My Father had been living on a boat for almost 40 years and finally decided he needed to be on land. So we began the search and found this NoHo Senior Living and loved it.
My father saw this place and knew this was the one. Being an artist, himself, he liked all the amenities of the place. Also it is all brand new and clean and he is very comfortable there.
It is near shopping and very convenient to get places.

This is a Senior place and there is no Care facility. This is for elderly people who are still able to function independently.

Though my brother lives in LA near our father, I live in NY. So when I found Lesley Cook at A Place for Mom, She was very helpful. And for now it is good to know that my dad is comfortable and content in his new place.

Innovative Apartments for Adults 62+

Reimagine life. Be the first to enjoy brand new 1- and 2-bedroom apartments for adults 62+ in the vibrant NOHO Arts District. More than just the typical pool and fitness center, NOHO Senior Arts Colony offers amenities, programs and social events that go beyond senior apartment living you’ll find anywhere else.
Take pleasure in all that today’s renters expect in a luxury apartment as well as unique features including a visual arts studio, digital arts room, stadium-style performing arts theater – The Road Theatre Company’s second home – and complimentary arts and wellness programs offered by EngAGE.
Whether you are an artist or simply take pleasure in the creativity of life, visit us and discover a new way to enjoy your next chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
Apartment Features:
• Beautifully appointed 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
• Gourmet kitchen with full appliance package
• In-home washer and dryer
• Wood-style plank flooring
• Granite counters and designer fixtures
• Private balcony or patio
• Time Warner Cable and DIRECTV available – Internet/video/phone

Community Amenities:
• Stadium-style, 75-seat performing arts theater, professionally run by The Road Theatre Company
• Visual Arts Studio
• Computer/Business Center
• Free Wi-Fi in some common areas
• Pet friendly
• Covered parking
• Complimentary onsite arts, health, wellness and interactive community programming provided by EngAGE®

Floor Plans:
Floor Plan Sq Ft
1 BR – 1 BA 643 – 713 2 BR – 1 BA 865 - 986
2 BR – 2BA 865 – 986

Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9am – 6pm
Parking: Gated garage for residents and guests
Lease Terms: 6 months
12 months
Pet Policy: Cat Allowed
Dogs Allowed, breed restrictions and 40lb weight limit
Pet Deposit: $200
$25, monthly pet rent
Dog DNA Registration: $30 (one-time fee)

Building Type: Apartment Community