New Dawn Memory Care - Colorado Springs, CO

New Dawn Memory Care - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with the care at New Dawn Colorado Springs for my loved one. The culture in any facility starts with the Director and leadership team, and they set the standard for how the staff is trained. I have encountered very caring staff who take pride in knowing little things about each resident to personalize their care.
The food is better than other places I have been, and they welcome family members to eat with their loved one.
I have experienced an open door policy to talk to the leadership team any time I had questions or concerns.
I recommend this facility for anyone needing help with a loved one, and have peace of mind about the care if I am not able to visit for several days.

Amazing Community

It's sad to see negative reviews of this facility.

New Dawn Memory Care has been nothing but amazing to my family and my loved one. The management team has gone out of their way to make certain that my family and my loved one is well taken care of. The attention to detail that you get from [Removed] the Executive director and [Removed] the Director of Marketing is superb and beyond exceptional.
After reading the reviews and touring other facilities there are special meals designed for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients. New Dawn does offer amenities that are unlike any other community My family and I have toured. You do feel some transitioning, but it feels like it is for the better. Out with the old and in with the new.

Keep up the great work New Dawn Memory Care and to the whole team. Thanks for being such great advocates for the Community you are a part of, that my family and I are appreciative of.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words and will make sure the entire team sees them.

Awful!

It's kind of funny how all the people who work there complain of management and how things are run. The residents don't even get a choice at meal time! They are given one menu choice only and that's it. 18 year old kids with no experience are even hired from working at KFC to caring for your loved ones at the cost of $6-$8 grand a month ha!

Radiant Senior Living

We are disappointed to read that your experience of our community does not match up to our expectations or mission. We encourage you to call our Compliments and Concerns Hotline or email [removed] to speak with someone directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns.

Great Team

I would like to say that New Dawn Memory Care team is absolutely amazing. They really take in consideration people's feelings and what it will take to make everyone happy. On a more honest note i would like to say that I think there are some changes they could make to there nursing team but overall I am very pleased with the care my father has received and the lengths that the management team goes to make it an easy transition for both the family and patient. I cannot imagine putting my father anywhere else.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn Memory Care. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy to have you as part of the New Dawn family.

Love New Dawn

This facility is absolutely amazing. The care that your loved ones get is outstanding. the management team and care staff help in every way possible to make sure you and your loved ones get what they need. I think that they have excelled in helping their residents and family members. its a great place to be.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Don't go here there activities manager is terrible, everytime I go in I see her yelling at her staff and never engaging the residents, they always seem to be doing the same boring thing. Don't come here

Radiant Senior Living

We are disappointed to read your thoughts on a member of our staff. Our community and staff share a mission to create and sustain comfortable caring environments for those who depend on us. We encourage you to contact us directly so that we may address your concerns. Our Comments and Concerns Hotline number and email address may be found on our website.

Brilliant and State of the Art

I recently toured this community and was amazed! The staff were so friendly and all residents were invoved in activities the whole two hours I was there. The staff were so loving to the residents. The state of the art GPS tracking devises used for residnet safety and staff accountability were truly astounding! Just brilliant. Looking forward to my second tour with the rest of my family. Very Nice New Dawn!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn! We appreciate your kind words.

Don't go there

Do not place your loved ones in this facility. Bad, uncaring management. The good employees leave after a short time because they feel badly treated by management. Most of the remaining caregivers are badly trained. Promises made during the initial interviews not kept.
Prices are being increased, staff reduction seems a high priority. Dirty carpets, lots of dust accumulation under bed, we could go on and on.

Radiant Senior Living

New Dawn is currently under new management. Our mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. Our residents, family members and staff are of utmost importance to us.

Care services

Had complications because he's a large man and they had a hard time moving him. I moved him here because they could not care for him at the other facility.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on New Dawn. Our community does allow for a variety of care services that other communities cannot offer.

DO NOT MOVVE TO NEW DAWN

If you are looking for a safe place where your loved one will be taken good care of , DO NOT move them to New Dawn. This place is plagued with problems and current management is the absolute Worst. I absolutely DO NOT recommend new dawn for anyone.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn's previous management. We apologize for your experience with our community in the past.
We are currently under new management. Our mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

My loved one has been a resident of New Dawn for about a year. Many changes have occurred while we have been a part of New Dawn. However, my father has very specific needs that are being taken care of and he is happy in New Dawn's community. The staff are attentive to my father's needs and he wants for nothing. While New Dawn still has improvements to address, the management are aware of those areas and are working hard to continually improve the facility. While no place is perfect, New Dawn is a good residential care home for a loved one. I have seen, first hand, the MD dressed in scrubs tenderly offering care to each resident. This experience was a first for me and I have been visiting relatives in care homes for 40+ years! I have dined with my father on a number of occasions and have enjoyed the food. I have taken part in celebrations that have been such a joy to be a part of. Most of all, I agree with New Dawn's philosophy and see it as the model for the future.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and philosophy.

DO NOT CONSIDER NEW DAWN!

My family placed our loved one here nearly a year ago. The whole place has gone from bad to worse with very little improvement. My family have never received the continued communication that is promised; the personal room is rarely taken care of or cleaned; the staff are never warm and welcoming. Do the right thing and place your loved one in another facility. New Dawn, unfortunately, has not met any of the promises stated, and very little improvement has been made. Please do not suggest that an effort be made to come and visit as that has recently happened and still the standards are extremely low. My family cannot recommend this facility to anyone! In fact, we moved our loved one OUT!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn in the past. We apologize for the previous faults and assure you that new management is now in place at our community.

Our mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. We have also added a Compliments and Concerns hotline so that family members, residents and staff may call and have their concerns addressed in a prompt fashion.

Not what promised

New dawns internet site says how they are a state of the art facility . Well, having moved a loved one in I can say they are really no different than most other facilities. A lot of talk and little action. Save your money and look for some place that honors what they say.

New Dawn Memory care

New Dawn Memory Care opened it's doors in July 2014. Like any other new project, it takes time to ensure all of our systems are running smoothly. New Dawn Memory Care of Colorado Springs a highly rated community who provides services to those suffering from memory loss. Unlike some assisted living communities, we have a nurse on site 24/7, Medical Director, manage behaviors, specialized activity programming, daily communication to our families and many other services. Try us out and you will see.

Brand new-most expensive in...

Brand new-most expensive in town but best care in town-especially for activities for dementia residents (not sure Papa would participate...) $12,000/month; by Memorial North Hospital

New Dawn Memory care

New Dawn Memory Care provides all inclusive pricing with our top tier rate being $7,200 a month. Come by and visit for a tour and free assessment.

New Dawn Memory Care is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at New Dawn Memory Care, it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical, and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, body, and spirit.