New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora - Aurora, CO

New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora - Aurora, CO has yet not published prices.

New Dawn Memory Care is Awesome. Very Happy!!!

[Removed] | Executive Director is an absolute delight to work with. Very professional, extremely personable and wow very knowledgeable in this industry. U can definitely tell right away she knows what she's doing and what she's talking about. My father has progressed Alzheimer's disease with some behavioral issues and this place is GEM. If you have a family member who has behavioral issues or progressed Alzheimer, I would definitely consider this place and listen to [Removed]. She's terrific and so is her entire caregiving staff. This was the 3 facility we transferred my father to before finally finding this gem of a place. My father is now very happy and settled at this facility. It was extremely stressful last year when we were at the last 2 facilities. I am very happy and recommend them fully. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words and your recommendation!

A good place.

This community offers three buildings for each level of memory care. My husband is in level three and there is a ratio of one staff member to every four residents. They are doing the best they can and are working well with the hospice nurses. They are trying to keep him active and they keep the community clean. I would recommend this community for memory care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Great Holiday Parties!!

My father has recently moved into this community because of the level of memory care they provide to there residents. The staff do a great job on making sure he is calm and comfortable throughout his day as well as accommodating any of his needs to the best of there ability. My favorite thing they do at this establishment is how involved they keep the residents families. I have attended a holiday party dinner with my father and really enjoyed myself. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into an assisted living.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you joined us for the holiday party!

A better approach to caring for dementia.

My dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. This facility is the only one I found that is truly capable of caring for someone with this disease. The staff really seems to understand it and takes a very different approach to caring for the people here. Everyone is kept safe but not controlled. From the moment I spoke with [Removed] and [Removed] on the phone I knew this was the best place for my dad. The entire staff at New Dawn are so caring and understanding that a very difficult situation was bearable. They understand the amount of faith and trust it takes to place a loved one in their care and they do not take it lightly. Yet at the same time, they were able to help us laugh again and by the time my family and I left we felt we were leaving him with old friends!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words and the notice of the dedication of our staff and their commitment to great memory care services.

State of the Art with Compassion!

Absolutly amazing! I toured this community with the Executive Director after speaking with the marketing director on the phone. I was totally impressed by my first conversation with a very caring person looking to meet my needs personally, to the compassion of the director making sure to ask me all about my loved one. The property has three small buildings that are like small houses with 16 residents in each. The feel was so warm. The state of the art tracking systems for resident safety were beyond belief, and the staff were totally engaged with the residents. These are residents with dementia at advanced stages but they were all happy and participating in activities and signing. It touched my heart deeply and I am looking forward to bringing the rest of my family to visit next week! Very Impressed!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking time time to comment on your experience with New Dawn! We appreciate your kind words.

did not live up to there promises

The did not live up to there promises at all at New Dawn Assisted Living of Aurora. Mom was there for 3 months, I visited her 4 days a week and every time she was in her room by herself or eating by herslef. My brother visited and moms alarm was going off. The staff just said the batteries probably needed replacing. They didn't replace them for 4 weeks. Another time my brother visited and her door to her room was locked. The staff didn't know where she was. They didn't know how long her door had been locked either. There were also issues with mom not being able to keep track of her laundry. Mom is no longer there. The property itself is nice. It is clean. [removed] It has way more value than this facility. I do not recommend this place.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

New Dawn in currently under new management. We take the well-being of our residents seriously and have provided a hotline number for family to call with any compliments or concerns that they might have so that we may deal with any issues promptly.

very good

My aunt has been living at New Dawn Assisted Living of Aurora for about a month. I have only been able to visit briefly, but I think the service they provide is very good. They do a great job communicating with me, keeping me informed of how she is doing.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words.

excellent

One area I do feel that New Dawn Assisted Living of Aurora could improve is with the billing department. I have received two statements where the medical expenses did not go through the proper channels.

The people there though are really excellent, and overall things are going very good. Every time I am there they are always busy with patients helping them out and keeping them active. The food they have at their meals are very good. They are very patient and seem to know what to do. I am very satisfied.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words on our staff and food. We are currently under different management.

Very nice, clean and friendly.(smelled OK) Nothing in the room to have a little snack (micro) or drink (mini refrig) and no TV. Did not mention if they had a Shuttle bus. Seemed a bit expensive.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn. Our community is designed with the needs of our Memory Care residents in mind. We offer 24-hour availability of snacks and beverages, a full activity schedule developed to engage residents, transportation to medical appointments and more.

Review of New Dawn Assisted Living of Aurora Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Aurora, CO

This one is a definite no. For the price I expected more.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience of New Dawn in 2014. We are currently under new management.

I'm so lucky to have found this place!

They have been fabulous! The memory care is expensive, but they are comprable to other places. The food is deabatable, but it's a matter of taste. They just really go above and beyond for their residents! They have great communication for out of state family members! They make sure the residents are up and out of their rooms, and the residents all seem happy and well-cared for! It's just a different type of environment than the others I've seen. It feels more like a home than a hospital. They have upgraded technology. The bathrooms are very accessible, and they monitor the residents for safety. We are very fortunate that we found this place!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn. We appreciate your kind words!

Keep looking

This was a horrible place to put my mother! The staff was ok. Management is awful!!!! The management team looks down on everybody. It felt more like a nursing home, than an assisted living. I would not recommend this place to anybody!! Too much drama!!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn in 2014. New Dawn is currently under new management.

We liked it very much but t...

We liked it very much but they were asking double the cost of other good places for respite care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn in 2014. We are currently under new management and encourage readers to visit our community and learn about our respite programming.

More of a Rehab

More of a rehab center, at least that is the idea that you get when you go in. They have more than one location.

Nice Physical Layout

As my father declines I do like the higher level of care they provide. I like the how the physical building is set up too. There are three different buildings and the rooms are on the outside. It's in a circle so people can walk in circles if they want. The public community space is in the middle for dining and activities and all that. I think that's really nice.

When my dad got there it took a while for someone to come in and make him feel at home. I'd like a little more communication from the staff as well. They're responsive when I call them but they don't reach out themselves.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn in 2013. Our buildings were designed with the needs of our Memory Care residents in mind and we appreciate your review of the space. We are currently under new management.

Really Good Memory Care

My mother-in-law is there now and it's wonderful. I like how it's set up and how they handle the patients. It's just a really good situation for memory care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with New Dawn. We are proud of our unique and dedicated approach to memory care.

New Dawn Memory Care is located in Aurora, Colorado. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at New Dawn Memory Care, it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical, and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, body, and spirit.