NENA'S ALF CARE CORP - Miami, FL

NENA'S ALF CARE CORP - Miami, FL has yet not published prices.

Better Care Than I Could Give

Nena’s ALF (Assisted Living Facility) was the first facility I visited when I was looking for a place that could take care of my mother. I made an unscheduled visit and was welcomed by the staff as if I had been family. I liked the area and location of the facility; I was impressed with how perfectly clean the rooms and common areas were; but more importantly, how nicely dressed and clean all the residents were. My mother entered Nena's ALF in December 2008. She passed in August 2013. My mother and the other five (5) residents were/are treated as princesses. Family members can come and visit at any reasonable time; and you would/will always find your dear one in a safe, healthy and super clean environment. The care my mother received was much better than what I could have given her. My mother was not the easiest resident to deal with; but the patience the ownership and staff exhibited taking care of my mother throughout her almost five-year stay was admirable. They were as good to her in the beginning as they were to her in the end. I will forever be grateful to Andrea and her staff for the excellent care they provided to my mother; and at the same time providing me with the peace of mind I needed knowing that my mother was safe and well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone considering assisted living for a parent or dear one.