Neighborhood suites - Mission Viejo, CA

Unannounced visit changed my mind.

This facility was at the top of our list for awhile. I was impressed with the administrator. I liked that they offered an awake overnight staff. I did an unannounced visit and that changed my mind about this community. When I visited there was a terrible smell in the home, very strong and potent, like foreign food. I felt awful for the residents that day. The two caregivers on staff that day, one did not speak English at all and the other was a very young male, this was his first job and he had only been there for three months. I felt they needed a more experienced staff.

Owner was on time with appo...

Owner was on time with appointment, so I was impressed. Ofelia is a wonderful person, I felt like I knew her forever, which is important. Flexible with meals. fresh fruit daily. Talked to resident, she is very happy. Bedroom ok - but across from big shower bath. Might be too noisy. Ofelia likes the meds in bubble pack. She is a RN. Someone there at night - awake. 4 females 1 male. $4500 includes all Bed products or $4,000 with no supplies. A little further that I wanted, but this property night be interesting.