St. Francis' Home Care - Mission Viejo, CA

A Little Further Away Then I Wanted

This was a very nice group home. The staff was very nice and welcoming. The house appeared to be clean and kept nice. The location was a little further than what I was looking for. I think they offered some activities but not many. I was looking for a community that was homey but not overly furnished or a lot of clutter. From the limited time I was there, I found the staff to be nice and friendly.

The Right Fir For My Dad

The staff are all caring and loving. The home is clean very well. Any considerations we have we address with the director. We are all on the same page about clear communication. There aren't many activities and that is okay for my dad. Some residents have activities set up for them. There is a small group of residents living here.
We have requested hot meals for my dad since he loves meal served hot. They are very accommodating with my dad. Once I walked in, I knew they were the place.

Negative experience.

I researched this facility on the county site before touring and they had three citations. I decided to tour them anyways. I was very unimpressed. The interaction seemed very cold and business like. The facility was also overly religious and my family is not very religious.

Mom feels at home here!!

The people at this care home are amazing. The owner and the staff have been together a long time and they are consistent. They are great at keeping me informed of my mom's care. They make homemade food and it tastes good. They keep the home clean and I would highly recommend it. They do their nails and the experience has been better than at a larger community. I wish I had found this home sooner.