AAA Assistance Care Home - Mission Viejo, CA

A Great, Short Experience

We had a good experience with this home. They gave good help and made him feel comfortable. The people were super nice. From the owners to the property manager to the staff. They were easy to work with. They accommodated and customized the layout for my dad's room. They were really fantastic and I would recommend them.

A very warm home, not just a house.

Adriana and her staff are very caring, wonderful caregivers. My wife and I are so thankful that our 96 year-old aunt is in such good hands. We highly recommend them for a loved one to reside.

great communication

The communication of the staff and owner of AAA Assistance Care Home have been great. It's been a positive experience overall.

really good

They are really good. They have been a great help to my aunt. They have done really well in all areas. My aunt has been there for a while and she has a lot of issues that they are doing a great job caring for and taking care of.

Mom loves her new home.

Making the decision to find a place for our Mom to live was very difficult for our entire family. We did not need to worry, any of the homes we were referred to view by A Place For Mom would have been a good fit.
We chose Rose's because we felt that this light bright home suited our Mother's expectations best. The owners are understanding and accommodated all of our needs to make our Mother comfortable.
The caregivers are kind, caring, and gentle with our Mother. Both caregivers have made our Mother feel safe and secure in her new home. The caregivers have great empathy for our Mother's aging challenges. Our Mother has told us that she loves her new home and she is glad we found such a nice place for her to live.

I'm very happy with it.

I'm very happy with it. They are taking very good care of her. She seems to be enjoying the food. The activity level is right at her pace. I think it's a good fit.

Hi, This is Adriana and Vasile Crasnean, R.N. our Residential Care Facility for the Elderlyhas been in business since 1995, and since 2002 is serving Laguna Hills and Mission Viejo area.

AAA Assistance Care Home is a (6) bed residential care home that will provide 24 hour per day, 7 days a week non-medical care to persons in need of personal services, supervision and assistance essential for sustaining the activities of daily living.