LR Care Home - Mission Viejo, CA

In touring these different residential group homes there were certain things I was looking out for. This particular home was nice. In many ways, it was very similar to others we had toured. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. The residents seem content being there and happy. My mom and I have very similar taste and what I was looking for was a home that was spacious enough and not full of furniture and the owner's personable belongings.

Really liked it but no availability.

The administrator was not available but her husband was and gave me a tour. He showed me a nice private, good sized room. The caregiver spoke good English. I liked that the owner's daughter was an RN.They did seem to have additional costs compared to other communities that have an all inclusive cost. I really liked it and wanted to meet with the administration for another tour but they will not do tours if they have no vacancy and at that time they did not.

Love how accommodating the staff are!!

I would have to say my favorite thing about this community is how accommodating the staff have been to my mother. They defiantly make sure to pay extra attention to her throughout the day and provide her with lots compassion and care. I also very much appreciate the chef and how he has been catering to her wants for her meals that she is requesting. I am very happy with everything and would defiantly recommend this place.