National Residential Home Services - Hampton, GA

Great Community

Caring Hands has been and excellent experience for our family. The staff is great, and I like that they do what they say they will do, they keep the family informed about things, and they really seem to be in touch with the residents' needs. They keep track of things, and if something seems out of character, they always call the family and let them know. They take reasonable action to help rectify the situation, whatever it is. My loved one seems to really like the food here, and they really seem on top if things in the kitchen. As far as activities go, there are some, but they could probably do more. Overall, the community is great, and I feel very secure knowing my loved one is well cared for.

Toured the facility. Director was pleasant and answered my questions. This is a facility that houses only 4 patients at a time. At the time of the visit, only one patient (a male) was present. She was expecting two women. The place was decent. Had a nice fenced in back yard. At the price offered more services than another facility I toured.