Mountain View Gardens - Sierra Vista, AZ

Comfortable Living!!

I'm here and happy, the community has been great. They have 3 meals that are very good, not like home but good. They offer a mixture of activities, they have a good activities director. The apartment I am in is comfortable. I have one of the largest available with 3 rooms, large kitchen, and two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and one with a shower. The main reason I chose this community is because it's only 2 miles from the house that I lived in before, and a friend of mine's wife and move moved here and loved it.

Hawthorn Retirement Group vs Holiday Retirement

I lived at Mountain View for about a year and a half and then moved to Maui to be near my daughter. I moved from the Hawthorn group to a Holiday Retirement. Biggest mistake I ever made. No comparison between the two Independent groups. I would move back there in a minute if I could afford it. Everyone at Mountain View Gardens, cherish it. I miss you!

Clean

Our place was immaculate when we moved in.

I stayed here when I was recovering from radiation. It is why I am in no hurry to go to another facility of same type.

It turned out to be very wonderful with very gracious hospitality.

It's very nice. It turned out to be very wonderful with very gracious hospitality. She does enjoy her stay there. It's like a cruise ship, very splendid. They call immediately if something comes up. Ron and Nancy are running a good ship over there.

Too much pressure was put on us to make a deposit. After the second tour we determined we were better off in our home with home care when needed. My husband isn't ready to give up all that would be necessary to move there. Nor am I.

Independent assisted living. No memo...

Independent assisted living. No memory care. Would need to transfer to other facility if/when Dad gets really out of it (if he's not there now). Mom likes it because of heated pool and jacuzzi but questions why residents don't really use it.

We believe that Mountain View Gardens is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.

At Mountain View Gardens, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish, Mountain View Gardens features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.