Very Nice Place

This is a very nice community. Everything looked great, this is a beautiful place. Everybody was kind and friendly. I was very impressed with how professional they were. My questions were answered and they were informative. It was a very nice tour, but to expensive for our budget.

A lucky find

Morningside Terrace is a wonderful place, and the caregivers are angels. My dad is doing well and we couldn't ask for a better place for him to be. We are so fortunate for have found this place, and we thank our lucky stars. Thank you A Place for Mom for being there when we needed you.

Small Rooms

There were two right down the street from each other, Morningside Terrace and Brentwood Villa. I really liked both of them and the people that were there. They were very clean, just the rooms were too small. The woman was very nice and asking us to come, but my mother wanted to keep her own furniture and it wouldn't have fit.

Caregivers extremely friendly - seeme...

Caregivers extremely friendly - seemed to love their residents. Very clean, given tour of complete house. Would actually move my mother there.