Brookdale Paducah - Paducah, KY

Brookdale Paducah - Paducah, KY has yet not published prices.

This was a great tour

The staff here did a great job with our tour, they answered all our questions and did a nice job showing us around the community. They seem to have a lot of amenities for the residents, but we felt that my mother's care would be better addressed in a different community.

Tour Was A Nice One

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind. The staff I met was friendly, and informative. The community from what I saw looked nice. It was a good experience overall, and everything went well.

Review of Brookdale Paducah - Paducah, KY

Great place...wonderful staff...beautiful rooms.

Place is comfortable but needs management

Obvious to everyone but management, there is a management problem. I have experienced many of them lying about what they have done or the times they do it with my mother. They barely staff, in visiting everyday, they make all employees serve meals from janitor to house keeper and it still takes forever. Halls and laundry rooms are always lent filled Upper management seems tight, althoughI have witnessed them repeatedly being negative about different employees, each other and residents. The RA s as a whole experience very little personality. I have discovered it is cheaper to hire a sitter to give medicines and pay the independent level. I have never experience anything positive from my interactions with the resident nurse. There is a constant turnover in staffing. If no one is in the office or answers your buzz, check the smoking place. I have met only one worker who is a CNA, but they still let them all lift and give medicines. As I walk down the hall, I see empty rooms. I don't want to write my full name for fear the immature staff will take it out on my mom.

Caring, beautiful facility!!!

The Emeritus is a beautiful facility and was so welcoming!!!! The staff has been extremely helpful and they all have a caring/friendly attitude.

My mom has not moved into her new home yet but I feel the Emeritus will be a safe and happy place for her.

My family wanted a community that would offer a caring atmosphere so that mom would feel a sense of being with people that loved her and never be lonely.

That being said, I am so thankful we were fortunate to receive a recommendation to visit Emeritus.

Very nice, outside entrance...

Very nice, outside entrances for the units.

Brookdale Paducah offers assisted living services to seniors in the greater western Kentucky area. Our community offers the best in small town retirement living, yet we are close enough to downtown Paducah to frequently spend afternoons enjoying restaurants, antique shopping and sightseeing.

We offer many specialized features specifically designed to ensure resident health, yet let our residents maintain dignity and independence, including:

Around the clock staffing, including a licensed nurse
Scheduled transportation services
Assistance with medication
Chronic disease monitoring
Help with daily activities such as grooming
Housekeeping and laundry services
Respite care

Our community has both indoor and outdoor common areas that are designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our family room provides opportunities for residents to visit with friends and family by the fireplace. Both books and computers are available in our library, and our gardening areas and walking paths let you enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. We have an on-site beauty and barber salon to pamper you and keep you looking your best. Our restaurant-style dining room provides delicious meals and snacks and offers a variety of entree choices and special diet accommodations. We are also a pet-friendly community.