Great place, great staff. Not a locked facility

Good tour

Morningside of Macon was a nice and clean community. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The residents that we saw seemed content. We chose a different community based on the location to our family.

Toured A Lovely Community

When we toured this community, I saw that it was very nice. I liked what I saw from the staff and environment. However it was not as close for the family to visit in the future.

Good impression

I had the opportunity to visit Morningside of Macon on a couple different occasions. Each time I found the building to be neat and clean. The residents looked well cared f or and seemed happy while spending time in the common areas. The staff was busy setting the tables for the noon meal. Yet They took the time to speak with me while I waited to visit a friend. I had this same experience each time I dropped by this facility.

Not my mom

This facility stinks like dog urine, we went down one hall and had to hold our breath, carpet was stained.
ED acted like she had somewhere to go and didn't have time to talk to us. I do not think I would want my mom to live here.

Five Star Reviews

David, thank you for sharing your experience with us. The team at Morningside of Macon takes great pride in both our beautiful facility and the care we provide to our residents on a daily basis. We are truly sorry you did not have a wonderful experience when you toured our community. We encourage you to visit with us again, have lunch in our beautiful dining room and most importantly talk to some of our residents about life at Morningside of Macon.

Very nice place!

They do a fantastic job at Morningside of Macon, we can't say enough good things about them! The staff are wonderful, everyone is friendly, helpful, and personally interested in the health and well-being of the residents. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they have a lot to provide for the people who live here!

We enjoyed what we saw with the staff and the activities.

We visited here a few months ago. We enjoyed what we saw with the staff and the activities. However the layout wouldn't work with someone like our loved one. It isn't the right fit for us.

They really worked with us.

They really worked with us. They keep it very clean and the staff are all friendly. I feel like the value is there. They do a good job with activities. The food is excellent. I can't think of anything that needs to be improved.

Previous Experience

We liked this community because it was small; a community that was too big was just too much for us. With it being small it can provide a more home like feeling. We also had previous good experiences with Morningside of Macon. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Morningside of Macon sits quietly nestled away in the Cherry Blossom capital of the world -- Macon, Georgia. Just as the cherry trees in the springtime welcome the sunshine, we welcome you to come and tour our lovely community. We are conveniently located near I-475. You will experience a dose of southern hospitality by touring our humble community. Our residents enjoy fine dining, housekeeping services, and fun-filled activities, all provided by our well-trained, friendly staff. Visit Morningside of Macon and experience a lifestyle of living worth bragging about.