Morningside of Beaufort - Beaufort, SC

Nice place, friendly staff!

Overall I think they do a good job at Morningside of Beaufort! The staff here is friendly and caring, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here. My only complaint is that I think they are a little understaffed. The people they do have work hard, but a few more would really help!

Worth it.

I moved my Mother to Morningside over 2 years ago. I am one of 3 children, but the only care giver. Yes Morningside is a bit pricey, but I do not know what I would do without them. I want my Mother in a premium care facility where she receives the utmost in care. This facility has never...not once...let me down. With my work schedule I may pop in at 2 pm or 2 am...never announced. Not once have I discovered anything questionable or out of line regarding her care and well being. Expensive, but worth every penny. You get what you pay for.

Not the right place for us.

I came and toured here when I was looking around. I was not overly impressed. I didn't get the feeling when I walked in that this would be mom's home. I didn't think she would like it. When I walked in I got the feeling that I was interrupting them. I realize that they are busy, but I knew it wasn't the place for my mom. They weren't rude, they were nice, but I didn't get that we're glad you came feeling.

Friendly staff!

They’re pretty expensive, but I guess all of them are. The staff is so friendly – that’s the biggest thing that stood out for me and my family. We got to try the food and it was okay. There is enough parking.

Morningside of Beaufort is a beautiful assisted living community tucked away in a neighborhood setting conveniently located to historic downtown, coastal wetlands and several shopping areas. As a premiere provider of assisted living in Beaufort, South Carolina, it's our goal to make every day an enjoyable one.

Discover our caring staff, comfortable apartment-style living, activities and entertainment all waiting here for you. Stop by for a tour today!